GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 12:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.42
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2018, 10:49
sveniga4 wrote:
SKas07 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me if you have to follow the resume format exactly as Duke's format? Duke's format does not mention company names or months of employment. I find that really strange. Can some of the admitted candidates please confirm what they did?

Thanks!

Posted from my mobile device


I did not follow Duke's format. Good luck!



I didn't follow Duke's resume format either. Best of luck!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Mar 2017
Posts: 31
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V29
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2018, 13:11
Submitted for round 2. Best of luck everybody!
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 139
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2018, 18:58
Quick question for y'all.

I didn't select yes for a fee waiver. However, after I submitted, there wasn't a place for me to pay. Is that normal? Have you guys had the same experience?
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Sep 2016
Posts: 142
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.66
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jan 2018, 22:15
1
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Quick question for y'all.

I didn't select yes for a fee waiver. However, after I submitted, there wasn't a place for me to pay. Is that normal? Have you guys had the same experience?


Not with Fuqua, but I had this exact same experience with Sloan. I called admissions and they said don't worry about it, but they couldn't explain why I got the waiver. I am military, but a reservist so I didn't qualify (active duty only). My guess is you may have attended some event and the system somehow knows you did and marked you as good.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 139
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jan 2018, 01:30
Filthydelphia wrote:
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
Quick question for y'all.

I didn't select yes for a fee waiver. However, after I submitted, there wasn't a place for me to pay. Is that normal? Have you guys had the same experience?


Not with Fuqua, but I had this exact same experience with Sloan. I called admissions and they said don't worry about it, but they couldn't explain why I got the waiver. I am military, but a reservist so I didn't qualify (active duty only). My guess is you may have attended some event and the system somehow knows you did and marked you as good.


I appreciate the response. Thanks a lot.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Posts: 327
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.81
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 21:49
1
Submitted for round 2. Best of luck everybody!
_________________

Citius, Altius, Fortius

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 19 Oct 2012
Posts: 327
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.81
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2018, 12:25
When can we expect any traction on submitted applications in R2?
_________________

Citius, Altius, Fortius

Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Sep 2016
Posts: 142
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.66
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2018, 19:57
TheMechanic wrote:
When can we expect any traction on submitted applications in R2?


I can't imagine before early February.
Denied
10 Oct, 2017
Private, via Email
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 138
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 12:18
Filthydelphia wrote:
TheMechanic wrote:
When can we expect any traction on submitted applications in R2?


I can't imagine before early February.


On the website, the interview decision date mentioned is 30th Jan.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Location: Korea, Republic of
GPA: 3.67
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 16:07
MBAClassof2020 wrote:
Filthydelphia wrote:
TheMechanic wrote:
When can we expect any traction on submitted applications in R2?


I can't imagine before early February.


On the website, the interview decision date mentioned is 30th Jan.



Did you guys get the email regarding the Duke OneLink service?
I got it last night and did all the instruction says but do not see anything on the final landing page...

The email is saying this service page allows me to track the status of my application...
Any ideas?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Sep 2016
Posts: 32
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 20:43
Same here. Probably it will take them a day or two to update the page with all the details.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Sep 2015
Posts: 138
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 21:46
sujit75 wrote:
Same here. Probably it will take them a day or two to update the page with all the details.


I tried accessing the link a couple of minutes back and I was able to view the status of my application. Hope this helps.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 139
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 22:42
I was also able to see the status of my application as well.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (VA)
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: Q168 V170
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2018, 04:02
In the "Applicant Materials Status" tab of the OneLink page, are you guys able to see your GRE/GMAT scores? I can see only my TOEFL scores and the Analytical Writing score in my GRE. The Q/V scores in GRE are not there. Now worried that I forgot to put in my scores in the application. For Duke, there is no 'application proof' as well to check, like some other schools.
Retired Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 353
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2018, 11:19
I received an email today regarding pending application. I was going to Apply in R2 but stuff happened and couldn't apply.
Got an email today regarding extension of deadline in case i was still interested. Is it a good sign and what should i do ? I have till 15th to apply.
_________________

My MBA Journey - https://smalldoubledouble.com

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 139
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2018, 11:29
eln1no88 wrote:
In the "Applicant Materials Status" tab of the OneLink page, are you guys able to see your GRE/GMAT scores? I can see only my TOEFL scores and the Analytical Writing score in my GRE. The Q/V scores in GRE are not there. Now worried that I forgot to put in my scores in the application. For Duke, there is no 'application proof' as well to check, like some other schools.


I'm able to see the scores that I self reported
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (VA)
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: Q168 V170
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2018, 13:33
wallstreetmonkey7 wrote:
eln1no88 wrote:
In the "Applicant Materials Status" tab of the OneLink page, are you guys able to see your GRE/GMAT scores? I can see only my TOEFL scores and the Analytical Writing score in my GRE. The Q/V scores in GRE are not there. Now worried that I forgot to put in my scores in the application. For Duke, there is no 'application proof' as well to check, like some other schools.


I'm able to see the scores that I self reported



Thank you! Then it's either something going wrong with their site loading my scores or I didn't report the scores (can't imagine I would miss just the Q/V scores and report the writing score). Anyway, sent them an email. Will call tomorrow if no response.
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 75
Location: United States (LA)
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.51
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Jan 2018, 14:45
anyone get an interview invite?
Retired Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2018, 05:50
chestud13 wrote:
anyone get an interview invite?


I think we should be hearing back closer to the end of the month based on everything I've seen thus far.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020! &nbs [#permalink] 15 Jan 2018, 05:50

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  17   18   19   20   21   22   23  ...  35    Next  [ 691 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Fuqua 2018 applicants: Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: MsInvBanker, mspmet



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.