It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 02:26

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Wharton R1 | Stanford R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Haas R1 | UCLA R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
D
Joined: 26 Feb 2016
Posts: 1707

Kudos [?]: 751 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Leadership
WE: Sales (Retail)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:04
AlibekYes wrote:
Guys, received an interview invite yesterday!

Hope to ace it and see you all in Toronto!


If am not wrong, hadn't you applied in Round 2?
Btw, all the best for the interview and hope you convert it!
_________________

Stay hungry, Stay foolish

2017-2018 MBA Deadlines

Class of 2020: Rotman Thread | Schulich Thread
Class of 2019: Sauder Thread

Kudos [?]: 751 [0], given: 20

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 264

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:16
What do you guys see in supplemental information ? I have two transcripts unofficial uploaded but supplemental documents tab is asking for both official documents.
_________________

My MBA Journey - https://smalldoubledouble.com

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:25
mbsingh wrote:
What do you guys see in supplemental information ? I have two transcripts unofficial uploaded but supplemental documents tab is asking for both official documents.


Don't worry about that. The admissions team will review your application with your unofficial GMAT score and transcripts. It's once you get an admission offer that you will be required to submit the official gmat score and mail them the transcripts.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 264

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:27
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:
mbsingh wrote:
What do you guys see in supplemental information ? I have two transcripts unofficial uploaded but supplemental documents tab is asking for both official documents.


Don't worry about that. The admissions team will review your application with your unofficial GMAT score and transcripts. It's once you get an admission offer that you will be required to submit the official gmat score and mail them the transcripts.



But i dont even see my application complete though.
_________________

My MBA Journey - https://smalldoubledouble.com

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:36
mbsingh wrote:
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:
mbsingh wrote:
What do you guys see in supplemental information ? I have two transcripts unofficial uploaded but supplemental documents tab is asking for both official documents.


Don't worry about that. The admissions team will review your application with your unofficial GMAT score and transcripts. It's once you get an admission offer that you will be required to submit the official gmat score and mail them the transcripts.



But i dont even see my application complete though.


Did you make the payment for the application after the video interviews? Then your application is complete. Even my app shows 3/5 supplemental items received. But I still had my interview taken.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

BSchool Forum Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 03 Aug 2016
Posts: 264

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V38
GMAT 2: 690 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.9
WE: Information Technology (Consumer Products)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:39
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:

Did you make the payment for the application after the video interviews? Then your application is complete. Even my app shows 3/5 supplemental items received. But I still had my interview taken.



Yup payment sent. Do you think they interview most if not all candidates ?
_________________

My MBA Journey - https://smalldoubledouble.com

Kudos [?]: 93 [0], given: 46

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Dec 2017, 10:45
mbsingh wrote:
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:

Did you make the payment for the application after the video interviews? Then your application is complete. Even my app shows 3/5 supplemental items received. But I still had my interview taken.



Yup payment sent. Do you think they interview most if not all candidates ?


I'm sure they don't interview all candidates. Not sure if they interview most candidates. The Indian applicant pool at Rotman seems to be getting pretty competitive year on year. So I think getting an interview as an Indian candidate would require a strong-ish application. Just sit tight and wait to hear from them is all I can suggest. All the best! :-)

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Oct 2017
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Location: Kazakhstan
Schools: Rotman '20 (II)
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V36
GPA: 3.79
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2017, 00:30
1
This post received
KUDOS
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:
AlibekYes wrote:
Guys, received an interview invite yesterday!

Hope to ace it and see you all in Toronto!


All the best AlibekYes! :-) Where are you from btw?



I am from Astana, Kazakhstan

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Oct 2017
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Location: Kazakhstan
Schools: Rotman '20 (II)
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V36
GPA: 3.79
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Dec 2017, 00:31
pushpitkc wrote:
AlibekYes wrote:
Guys, received an interview invite yesterday!

Hope to ace it and see you all in Toronto!


If am not wrong, hadn't you applied in Round 2?
Btw, all the best for the interview and hope you convert it!


Thank you! Will do my best.

Yes, I applied on Nov 28

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Aug 2017
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 7 [1], given: 0

Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.68
WE: Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2017, 20:29
1
This post received
KUDOS
Got an offer yesterday.
Rotman is the first school I applied so I am quite happy.
BTW, this forum is very helpful. Thanks to all the contributors

Kudos [?]: 7 [1], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 97

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2017, 21:54
sherryoung1028 wrote:
Got an offer yesterday.
Rotman is the first school I applied so I am quite happy.
BTW, this forum is very helpful. Thanks to all the contributors


Hi sherryoung1028

Congrats on the admit.
When did you interview and any details of scholarship provided?

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 15 Aug 2017
Posts: 11

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Location: Singapore
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.68
WE: Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2017, 22:49
avdgmat4777 wrote:
sherryoung1028 wrote:
Got an offer yesterday.
Rotman is the first school I applied so I am quite happy.
BTW, this forum is very helpful. Thanks to all the contributors


Hi sherryoung1028

Congrats on the admit.
When did you interview and any details of scholarship provided?



Thanks!
I had my interview with Ms Leigh on 15th Nov while she was on MBA tour in Singapore. I received the offer yesterday with a scholarship of 15K

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jun 2016
Posts: 60

Kudos [?]: 37 [1], given: 14

Location: Philippines
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2017, 13:07
1
This post received
KUDOS
I want to congratulate you guys who got in! Can't wait to share with you my experience for Term 1 after our finals next week. It's a giant roller coaster.

Kudos [?]: 37 [1], given: 14

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2015
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2017, 21:00
I am sure this question has been answered, but would appreciate if someone answers it again. Does the application need official transcripts and GMAT scores or will copies of transcript and gmat score sheet work?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 03:25
PatriotNation wrote:
I am sure this question has been answered, but would appreciate if someone answers it again. Does the application need official transcripts and GMAT scores or will copies of transcript and gmat score sheet work?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


The copies would do.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Dec 2014
Posts: 78

Kudos [?]: 157 [0], given: 7

Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V27
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.23
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 04:40
Guys,

Is there any hope getting an interview invite now? :|

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 157 [0], given: 7

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Mar 2017
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 6

Location: Canada
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.84
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 05:12
sannidhya wrote:
Guys,

Is there any hope getting an interview invite now? :|

Thanks


When did you apply? Nobody can say for sure what's on the adcom's mind but from what I know, both Ally and Lynda are working towards wrapping up the round 1 offers.

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2015
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Location: United States
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 05:35
HoneyBadgerAK wrote:
PatriotNation wrote:
I am sure this question has been answered, but would appreciate if someone answers it again. Does the application need official transcripts and GMAT scores or will copies of transcript and gmat score sheet work?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


The copies would do.
Thank you :)


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Posts: 97

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.65
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 06:27
sannidhya wrote:
Guys,

Is there any hope getting an interview invite now? :|

Thanks


Hi sannidhya
Why don't you share your detailed profile so that we can share some thoughts???

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 6

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 22

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Location: India
Schools: Rotman '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.67
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2017, 06:56
sannidhya wrote:
Guys,

Is there any hope getting an interview invite now? :|

Thanks


The news from one of the QS events (where Ally was present) is that those Indian candidates who have not yet received an interview invite are in no way out of the game. They are still reviewing a lot of applications. The R1 deadline is a soft deadline. So basically it ain't over until they say it's over. Don't try to speculate or look into trends. It's pointless tbh.

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 20

Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020   [#permalink] 07 Dec 2017, 06:56

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30    Next  [ 597 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: mihir0710, pushpitkc



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.