GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Oct 2019, 23:59

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GPA: 3.58
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 00:42
Anyone from Hyderabad? Are you travelling to the cities mentioned or attending Skype interview. Will attending Offline interview give a better chance

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 02:37
I received an invite yesterday night as well. Will be travelling to mumbai for the interview. Anyone else chose that option?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 03:34
[quote="Talayva"]Anyone from Hyderabad? Are you travelling to the cities mentioned or attending Skype interview. Will attending Offline interview give a better chance

[size=80][b][i]Posted from my mobile device[/i][/b][/size][/quote]
I'm from Hyderabad and I'm planning to travel to Bangalore or Mumbai
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.86

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 04:39
Received an invite today around 1 am via email. Opted for an in-person interview in Bangalore (where I reside, so lucky break for me).

The Associate Director of Admissions, Regina Funk will be travelling to India (Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai) during the last two weeks of November, so I guess Indian applicants should receive their invite by the end of this week or early next week.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 06:30
Kelley DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 30 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:730, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 31 minutes ago, from India, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
S
Concentration: Real Estate, Finance
GPA: 3.58

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 06:50
SatyaIrukulla wrote:
Talayva wrote:
Anyone from Hyderabad? Are you travelling to the cities mentioned or attending Skype interview. Will attending Offline interview give a better chance

I preferred 29th Nov at Mumbai. Let me know if it's the same with you as well.
Current Student
P
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 11:57
Congrats on the invite guys.

I'm yet to receive one :(
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 13:03
Talayva wrote:
SatyaIrukulla wrote:
Talayva wrote:

I wanted to know the venue of the interview so that I can sort out my accommodation. Once I get the info I'll choose the date.
My preference is 28 though
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 20:16
Talayva wrote:
SatyaIrukulla wrote:
Talayva wrote:

I have chosen Mumbai location (29th Nov) for interview as well. But the location they have shared to me on the mail does not contain the name of the hotel where the interview will be conducted. Is it the same with you as well?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 20:18
ameyakarnalkar wrote:
I received an invite yesterday night as well. Will be travelling to mumbai for the interview. Anyone else chose that option?

I have chosen Mumbai location (29th Nov) for interview as well. But the location they have shared to me on the mail does not contain the name of the hotel where the interview will be conducted. Is it the same with you as well?

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Programming (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 20:52
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
ameyakarnalkar wrote:

Yes it’s the same for me too. Better just drop them a mail to confirm.
Retired Thread Master
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 22:41
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
ameyakarnalkar wrote:

It is the same with everyone. They stated in the mail that it might take them time to share the confirmation. They might share the location when they send us the confirmation of the appointment.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 22:45
anirbank91 wrote:
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
ameyakarnalkar wrote:

It is the same with everyone. They stated in the mail that it might take them time to share the confirmation. They might share the location when they send us the confirmation of the appointment.

I have already received a confirmation of appointment as well. In the appointment, the hotel name is missing. Have contacted the adcom for the same. Do let us know when you receive the appointment confirmation.
Retired Thread Master
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 22:49
That is new. Probably they are sending confirmation location wise. I have opted for the Bangalore location but haven't received any confirmation yet.
Current Student
B
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 02:17
anirbank91 wrote:
That is new. Probably they are sending confirmation location wise. I have opted for the Bangalore location but haven't received any confirmation yet.

For me, the interview location is mentioned as Oberoi MG Road (Bangalore). Not sure if it will be the same for everyone.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 02:46
Ritika Pahuja wrote:
anirbank91 wrote:

For me, the interview location is mentioned as Oberoi MG Road (Bangalore). Not sure if it will be the same for everyone.

Should be same for Bangalore folks. I have my interview on 25th Nov at 3.45 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Retired Thread Master
B
Reviews Badge
Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 02:48
enamit123 wrote:
Ritika Pahuja wrote:
anirbank91 wrote:

Yes, the same for everybody in Bangalore location. I have an interview after you on the same day. Probably the last one for the day.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 02:54
anirbank91 wrote:
enamit123 wrote:
Ritika Pahuja wrote:
[quote="anirbank91"]That is new. Probably they are sending confirmation location wise. I have opted for the Bangalore location but haven't received any confirmation yet.

Yes, the same for everybody in Bangalore location. I have an interview after you on the same day. Probably the last one for the day.[/quote]

Cool let’s have a beer after your interview

Retired Thread Master
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 02:57
enamit123 wrote:

Cool let’s have a beer after your interview

Sure. Hope the interview goes well!!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.35
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2018, 23:12
Hey everyone..

I have my Kelley interview scheduled for tomorrow on Skype. Anyone with any suggestions.
I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!   [#permalink] 11 Nov 2018, 23:12

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 162 posts ] 

Calling Kelley (Indiana) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: abhimahna, Hatakekakashi