Last visit was: 13 May 2024, 08:50 It is currently 13 May 2024, 08:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 119
GMAT 1: 680 Q43 V40
WE:Law (Consulting)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Concentration: Other, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V40
WE:Science (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Tuck (Dartmouth): Class of 2018 - Calling All Applicants! [#permalink]
Is anyone attending and traveling from NYC?
Personal MBA Coach Founder
Status:Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Send PM
Expert Reply
srd211 wrote:
Is anyone attending and traveling from NYC?

A client of mine is going from NYC. I'll ask if she is interested in heading up together. Send me a note and I'll try to coordinate: scott@personalmbacoach.com
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
All submitted for the EA round! let the interviews and waiting begin
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
T'17 from California here. Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. Not part of recruiting (only 2nd years interview candidates) so don't worry about being formal, etc.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM
Hi, i know this is a dumb question. Has anyone had class visit without doing interview? I am trying to register one in November, but i cannot find the proper link. Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
dong195270 wrote:
Hi, i know this is a dumb question. Has anyone had class visit without doing interview? I am trying to register one in November, but i cannot find the proper link. Thanks!

There seems no pure class visit. Only have "interview" and "interview with class visit" on campus.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Do we have to again send the gmat scores to schools if we reapply. I suppose no, but just want to confirm
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Q&A: How DivCo Helped Solidify My Decision to Come to Tuck

Dayne Jervis T'17 started at the Tuck School of Business in fall 2015. Prior to Tuck, he worked at BlueMountain Capital Management in New York City where he worked as a team lead in the Equity Derivatives Middle Office group for one year. Before BlueMountain, Dayne worked in the same capacity at Goldman Sachs for three years. He specialized in trade and sales support functions including corporate action processing, trade flow reconciliations, project management and client service issue resolution. He received his bachelor of science in industrial engineering with a minor in economics from Lehigh University. After Tuck, Dayne plans to develop a career in buy-side equity research.

How did you first learn about Tuck?

My mentor Vlad Marcel T’06, a vice president at Goldman Sachs, went to Tuck. He was the first person who really said to me, “Dayne, I think Tuck would be a great fit for you.” So, I did more research and reached out to Sally Jaeger, assistant dean of the MBA program. I developed a great relationship with her, and from that I knew Tuck was a place where you could grow those kinds of genuine relationships. She was also the one who told me about Tuck’s Diversity Conference (DivCo). I learned that I could schedule an interview with admissions that same weekend. It was a good opportunity to see the school and also get my foot in the door.

Tell me about your Tuck DivCo experience.

Before I arrived, I just so happened to meet Shana McClammy T’16 in the airport. I asked her how to get to Dartmouth which is when I found out that she was a Tuckie, and she was on her way to Chicago for recruiting. This simple interaction with her had already given me a great impression of the people.

I came to Tuck and saw how beautiful the campus was. I got the impression that this was somewhere you could really immerse yourself in the experience as compared to other places where you’re more of a cog in a wheel. It really gave me a sense that community was going to be one of the core competencies.

I stayed with a student on campus, and I would definitely recommend doing that if you get the chance. That by far was one of the telling things about the experience here. It was very relaxed, but at the same time, everyone takes it very seriously.

There was a real sense that, yes, this is one of the top-ten MBA business schools, but we’re really going to look at this as an experience to make friends. We’re not only going to become business leaders together, we’re also going to become friends and be real people with each other in the process.

We had the opportunity to listen to speakers, to sit in on classes, etc. The social chairs set up events for us to network with each other and with faculty. We had a little bit of free time as well to digest everything. A lot of that time was spent with our fellow DivCo classmates just talking about our experience, and coming to grips with how this experience differed from others. I think, for most people, that’s when we had the chance to realize that Tuck was different from other business schools.

By the second or third day, it started to feel like a family.

I really enjoyed the camaraderie. I thought the experience was well-planned and well thought-out.

Can you share a moment that really stuck out for you?

I had my first class experience on the second day of DivCo. It was a strategy course with Professor Sydney Finkelstein. I was immediately taken aback by the intensity of the MBA classroom, and the amount of involvement that was required. Professor Finkelstein was going through a case and many students were weighing in. I didn’t have a background in private equity, and was intimidated at first to participate. But, I wanted to be a part of the conversation. Professor Finkelstein asked a question about how we should approach the issue. I raised my hand, answered, and hit the nail on the head. Professor Finkelstein asked me to explain more, I answered, and there was a round of applause. The class experience is stimulating. It pushes you to really be on your toes, to really think, to stay involved.

Also, having the chance to talk to young alums who were already in industry was very valuable. I think what was great about that was having these alumni visit, who are working in intense jobs, but they came back specifically to talk to us and tell us about the Tuck experience. It really again shows the kind of impact Tuck has on people.

Would you say DivCo solidified your decision to come to Tuck?

Entirely. I got into Darden and Yale as well, and really those experiences weren’t comparable. I did visit other institutions, and I didn’t get the feeling I got when I came here. After only four days, I was kind of sad to leave.

Even after DivCo, I was able to stay in touch with people I met. People reached out to me offering their help on the application process, and asked if I wanted to talk to others who could potentially help me, etc.

And every single person I met at DivCo, I’m still great friends with.

What would you to say to prospective students who are considering attending DivCo?

I think in the MBA application process, it’s really important to represent your best self. Staying close to a community of people from diverse backgrounds definitely helps better yourself as a person. I think, when you come to a place like Tuck, with that kind of group, you really start getting a better understanding of what you as a diverse community can give back to the school. You can give back to the diversity nation globally, as a whole. It starts to mean more when you think of yourself as a group who has a mission. And DivCo solidifies that mission by showing how far it can take you. 

The Tuck Diversity Conference, created in 1994, offers prospective students a weekend of discussion, networking, mentoring, and socializing. You'll learn more about Tuck--our MBA program, the admissions process, and what makes our community unique. You'll also have the chance to interact with companies that make diversity a priority. Students, alumni, faculty, staff and visiting executives join you at this student-run event. Apply for the 2015 conference, November 5-8, here
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Top 10 Places to Do Work in the Upper Valley

By Megan Kelso TP'17

Megan is a freelance graphic designer and illustrator for stationery products. You can see her work at www.meganlkelso.com. Megan grew up in Ithaca, New York, studied art at Colgate University, and then lived and worked in Washington, D.C. for several years. She now lives in Sachem with her husband, Mark, a T’17.

As someone who worked from home for a few years before coming to Tuck with my husband, I was thrilled to find a robust community of other at-home workers when I arrived here. Tuck Partners even have a Work From Home Club! As anyone who works from home knows, the opportunity to meet up with other people in real life during the day is a huge benefit.   

In addition to finding social support, getting up and out of the house occasionally is crucial when you work from home or when you’re a student who’s been holed up at home with books for too many hours. To help any current and future Tuck community members who have work they need to get done, I put together a list of my ten favorite places to do work when you want to get out of the house. 

10. Baker-Berry Library. The picturesque undergrad library right on the Dartmouth green. There are quiet carrolls hidden between the stacks, and a 24-hour café on the lowest level. Like everywhere else on this list located in Hanover, parking is in metered spots Monday - Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm ($0.75 an hour, 2 hour maximum), and open any other times.

9. Jake's Coffee Co. Don’t let the fact that this is both a coffee shop and a car wash confuse you. This local café has great baked goods and an intimate environment, and you won’t have to fight too many other people to get a good wi-fi signal. It’s in West Lebanon, a ten-minute drive from Hanover.

8. Panera Bread. A good staple, with lots of tables, booths, and food and drinks to last you the whole day. Located in West Lebanon, ten minutes from Hanover. You can stop at TJMaxx, Gap, Wal-Mart, or Home Depot on the way home. 

7. Dirt Cowboy Café. If you’ve ever been to Hanover, you’ve probably noticed the Dirt Cowboy Café on the main corner across from the Dartmouth green. Dirt Cowboy Café almost didn’t make this list because they don’t have wi-fi. So, it’s only useful of you have off-line work, and you want to eliminate any online distractions. Metered parking. 

6. Murphy's. Even though it’s a restaurant and bar, this is actually my husband’s favorite place to do work. If you feel comfortable taking your laptop out at the bar and enjoying a beer while you work, give it a try! Metered parking. 

5. Umpleby's. A cute bakery on a side street in Hanover. In addition to the delicious baked goods, there are plenty of big tables where you can spread out, and outdoor seating to soak up the good weather while you can. Metered parking. 

4. Starbucks. An easy go-to when you want to be around a steady buzz of people. You might have to wait for a table, as this is a popular place for Dartmouth students. Metered parking.  

3. Dartmouth Bookstore (Barnes & Noble). This is a hidden gem: a lot of people overlook the Bookstore as a place to work. There’s a café on the first floor with a few small tables. I prefer to go up to the third floor, where there are bigger tables and rows of comfy chairs. It’s out of the way, and is actually very quiet. Metered parking. 

2. Sachem Community Center. The only place within walking distance of Sachem. We have a lot of events at the community center in the evenings, but people kind of forget about it during the day. You can usually have the tables, chairs, couches, TV, and kitchen all to yourself.  

1. King Arthur Flour. My favorite place to do work. The baked goods are amazing, and they also have soup and sandwiches. The interior is spacious and inviting with high ceilings, wood beams, and good lighting. If you go at lunch time, it’s hard to find a table, but in the morning and afternoon there’s plenty of space to set up shop. The café is a five minute drive from Hanover, in Norwich, Vermont. 

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Hi,
Two quick questions:
1. I know its' early, but did any EA applicant got any updates? (interview )
2. I'm from New Delhi & can't visit the campus for interview. When do they start conducting off-campus interviews for EA applicant?

Thanks
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Admissions Interview Advice

In many ways, grad school interviews are similar to job interviews – resume review, behavioral event questions, dialogue, etc. – and we know how intimidating that can be! Interviews at Tuck are in full swing, so here we offer the following advice as you prepare (in addition to the obvious points of don’t be late and turn off your cell phone). 

Relax. Tuck interviews are meant to be a conversation. We look at them as an opportunity to not only get to know you better, but also for you to get to know us too. On the flip side, don’t relax too much. Most of our interviews are conducted by second year students. Accordingly, some applicants get too casual and assume since they are being interviewed by someone they see as a peer it is okay to slouch, slip into slang, or reveal information they probably shouldn’t. While we certainly want you to feel comfortable and be yourself, remember, no matter who conducts your interview, you should approach it in a completely professional manner.

Be Yourself. The Admissions Committee wants to know the real you, not who you think we want you to be. It’s hard to speak convincingly about your experiences and goals when you’re busy trying to get into the interviewer’s head. You’ll risk coming across as canned or insincere. We want to know who you are, what drives you every day in and out of work, and why the MBA program at Tuck is key to achieving your aspirations. For most questions, there is really no right or wrong answer. We are most interested in what you really think.

Know Yourself. In the interview, we hope to hear more examples of the types of experiences you have had in both your personal and professional life, and to get a sense of your demonstrated record of achievement, your interpersonal and communication skills, and your focus. Think about the types of questions you are likely going to get in advance, e.g. what your goals are, why you want to get an MBA, why you want to come to Tuck, leadership roles, your strengths and weaknesses, etc. Then think about specific anecdotes from your past experiences that illustrate these topics. In describing the anecdote, explain the situation, what actions you took, and the result. Keep in mind though that you don’t become so over-practiced that you sound like a recording.

Research. In addition to knowing yourself, know Tuck. Asking questions in the interview that could be easily answered by looking at the school’s marketing materials or website does not create a good impression. It could highlight that you're not ready or worse, you aren't interested, because you couldn't be bothered to check out our basic profile. Plus, this will leave more time for your more individual and complex questions.

Listen. Remember to listen carefully and answer the questions being asked. Some applicants are so excited to make particular points that they don’t offer them at the appropriate times. Further, your answers should be specific and include sufficient details to make your point, but remember to be concise. The interview is short, so make the most of it. Once you have made your point, stop. You don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to provide a complete picture of yourself. (On the contrary, be aware that your interviewer will know when you’re avoiding a question.)

Know Your Audience. Your interviewer may not have come from your industry, so don’t get overly technical in the details and don’t use too much jargon.

Remember, interviews are scheduled online on a first-come, first-served basis, so please request an interview as soon as you decide to apply. Your interview must be completed by the published deadline for the round in which you are applying. If you applied in last week's Early Action Round, you can still initiate and complete an on-campus interview through October 30, 2015. 

Good luck preparing – we can't wait to see you in Hanover!

PHOTO: Assistant Director of Admissions Stephanie Butler looks down Tuck Drive from the top of the bell tower in Dartmouth's Baker-Berry Library. 
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Tuck Admissions Blog: Monsoon season, sweat, and a trip around the world: My summer internship

By Avi Sethi T'16

Avi is a first-year student at Tuck who previously worked for the NewSchools Venture Fund, a Palo Alto based ed-tech seed investor. Previous to NewSchools, he worked in strategy consulting at Accenture based out of New York City. He started his career as a high school math teacher in Charlotte, NC through the Teach For America program. Avi is a proud Minnesota Golden Gopher alum.

It was just before 10 a.m. when we boarded the train leaving the Vashi station in Navi Mumbai. We were on our way back to Mahim, the neighborhood where Zaya’s office is located in Mumbai, India. Abhishek, one of Zaya’s school managers, invited me to join him on a school visit turned sales call at The Sacred Heart School.

It was my second week in Mumbai as part of my summer internship with Zaya, an education technology startup that is democratizing access to blended learning and online content through a full-suite of hardware, software, and analytics. The organization’s product is akin to an AppleTV but designed specifically for the classroom.

Last year Zaya received funding from the Pearson Affordable Learning Fund (PALF), the internal venture capital fund for Pearson, the world’s largest education company. PALF invests in educational startups around the world that are focused on leveling the educational playing field for the mass market. An interesting twist to my internship was that I was actually employed by PALF, but was being loaned out to Zaya for most of the summer in order to help with general strategy and business development needs.

As we boarded the train, Abishek warned me that this train might be a little more crowded than the one we had taken very early this morning to get to the school. I was sure to heed his warning this time, after I took his first one about the drainage system in Nala Sopara lightly. Nala Sopara is a lower-income northern suburb of Mumbai where monsoon season can turn the town into a shallow version of Venice, Italy. Wading through the water that day, all I could think about was an article I had read the night before about people getting sick from rat fecal matter floating in the water.

“Is this what I signed up for?” I asked myself.

The train was full, but not dissimilar from what I had experienced during the morning rush on the A-train in New York City—I figured the worst was behind me. But then, stop
after stop, more people pushed and squeezed their way onto the train. At each stop I would take a breath as maybe five people would get off, only to be drowned by an impossible ten more people squeezing in. The trains in Mumbai are designed without doors. At first, I didn’t understand why, but soon realized the lack of doors made sense when groups of people hung off the sides of the train, carefully holding onto a small railing around the doorway and maintaining their balance with just one foot inside as we roared from station to station.

“Breathtaking,” I thought to myself. But not just in the visual sense—I felt so squeezed inside the train that it was impossible to take a full breath. India’s infamous heat and monsoon season also added to the experience. It had been raining for days on end. Even when it wasn’t raining, the humidity hugged you like a wet blanket.

I thought back to Professor Joe Hall’s Operations course and how at least he would have been impressed by the train’s throughput rate. Just then, sweat started forming on my forehead. I realized I couldn’t move my arms in order to wipe it away, and naturally the small droplets began falling one-by-one onto the back of the person standing in front of me. I would have felt badly, but I was more tormented by the thought that there must be a stranger’s sweat sprinkling on my own back. I was too packed into be able to turn my head and check!

When I was recruiting for internships my first year, I wanted to find something unique; something that would stretch me in a way I had never been before. I guess this was the appropriate result. All joking aside, as a former Teach For America corps member, and then strategy consultant, I was drawn to Zaya because of the challenges existing in the education venture capital space as well as the opportunity to go abroad as part of my summer away from Tuck. Even though “ed-tech startups” are considered to be nascent opportunities with a lot of ambiguity, it turned out that Zaya was a great fit for an internship, and Tuck was the perfect sandbox for me to learn and grow in order to succeed this summer.

For one, the classes at Tuck prepared me well for the challenges I was facing. Whether it was the more benign—such as using what I learned in Professor Adam Kleinbaum’s “Leading Individuals and Teams” course to manage a summer analyst —or the more complex—such as having only three weeks to formalize an analysis of Zaya’s business model and develop a growth strategy plan to achieve the goals of its CEO and investors—I felt prepared. Luckily I had taken classes like Professor Sydney Finkelstein’s “Analysis for General Managers,” which taught me how to develop a custom framework to organize my thoughts and solve one problem at a time. I was also lucky enough to have taken “Entrepreneurial Thinking” with Tom Naughton D’89, T’86 (a former venture capitalist) and Trip Davis D’90 (a former entrepreneur) who helped me learn what it’s like to be a startup CEO. The things I learned in E-Think helped me empathize with Zaya’s founder and CEO, Neil D’Souza, who—like many startup CEOs—sometimes felt alone in his journey to develop Zaya despite having a team of 20+ people working for him.

And it wasn’t just high-end strategy that I was helping with. Luckily, having taken “Entrepreneurial Finance” with Professor Richard Townsend, I was able to review Zaya’s
term sheet and help Neil figure out what sort of funding and other requirements he would need in his next round of financing. With that in mind, Neil asked me to begin the first parts of the fundraising process. That meant reaching out and setting up meetings with a who’s who of VC investors in the education space and then flying from Mumbai to New York and San Francisco to make pitches. Luckily I had helped plan the Silicon Valley Career Trek at Tuck the past year and was already connected to some VCs who helped us get meetings with the biggest players in the space. What I was less prepared for was all the flying I was going to do this summer: 36,000 miles in total, or more simply, 1.5 times the circumference of the earth!

This summer also would not have been possible without the help of the Tuck network. On several occasions, I asked my classmates for recommendations and introductions to people they knew. On one occasion, when looking for a patent lawyer, six names were sent to me the very next day. On another occasion, I asked for names of people in the education space who I could demo and discuss Zaya’s product with. Again, I was introduced virtually to multiple teachers, principals, district leaders, ed-tech startup CEOs, and heads of foundations in less than a few days.

One of the biggest ways the Tuck network supported me this summer was financially. Although I was paid by the PALF team and Zaya took care of my housing in Mumbai, my summer pay was definitely on the lower end of what my classmates were making—especially those going into consulting or banking. While I was perfectly okay making less, I also won a scholarship through Tuck’s Center for Private Equity and Entrepreneurshipthrough an anonymous donor who wanted to ensure I was not strapped for cash as I partook in this adventure. It is this sort of generosity that defines Tuck’s culture and I am ever grateful for it.

All in all, this was the best summer experience I could have asked for. I learned up close how difficult it is to be a CEO, and how wrong I may have been when I argued certain things during case discussions my first year! I learned that the language of business crosses all boarders, but also how to be attuned to a country’s local culture and customs (I can specifically thank Professor Curt Welling’s Global Insight Expedition to Japan for helping me with that, which I attended over spring break). More than anything, I learned that the best things happen when you seek adventure and push yourself outside of your comfort zone. I guess the expression shouldn’t be “no sweat off my back,” but rather, “You can sweat on my back.” Because, even so, you’ll learn some amazing things along the way.

(Photography credit: Zaya Learning Labs, Inc.)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V36
GMAT 2: 660 Q44 V36
GPA: 3
WE:Project Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
knocking wrote:
Do we have to again send the gmat scores to schools if we reapply. I suppose no, but just want to confirm

I asked this to Kristin Roth during my visit a couple of weeks ago as I am also a re-applicant. She said that they should be able to see our previous scores so there was no need to send them again. I submitted my application for early action and it still says that there is something missing (my official scores) but that I shouldn't worry because they are still processing. Hope to see that my application is complete soon.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V36
GMAT 2: 660 Q44 V36
GPA: 3
WE:Project Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share my experience on my application this year.

I got WL from November round last year so this year I submitter my application on Early Action (just two weeks ago).

Last year I went to Hanover to visit and scheduled my interview, so this year I did the same. Both experiences were amazing. I was able not only to visit campus and sit on class, have the Q&A session with admissions, but also had the opportunity to spend time with current students, 1st and 2nd years who were more than happy to show me around and talk about their experiences at Tuck.

The interview is quiste straight forward, some of the questions were:
Walk me through your resume
Why MBA
Why now
Why Tuck
Tell me your biggest failure and what did you lear from it
Strengths/weaknesses
Qs for the interviewer

Now comes the hard part and wait till December.

Best of luck to everyone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: Tuck '18 (D)
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GRE 1: Q163 V156
GPA: 3.76
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
CA applicant flying into NH 11/7 for an 11/9 interview. Anyone interested in practice interviews that weekend?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Send PM
I submitted my application on 5th Oct. but my application status still shows "Awaiting materials - Please don't worry.......".
And status for GMAT and TOEFL score also shows "Awaiting" even though I confirmed these scores reached the admission already.

Does anyone get the status updated from the above?
Manager
Manager
Status:Birds fly because they have wings, not because they have sky.
Own Kudos [?]: 119 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.65
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
noraneko22 wrote:
I submitted my application on 5th Oct. but my application status still shows "Awaiting materials - Please don't worry.......".
And status for GMAT and TOEFL score also shows "Awaiting" even though I confirmed these scores reached the admission already.

Does anyone get the status updated from the above?

Hi noraneko22,

My application also shows same message in portal but I have received a mail from Belinda stating that my application is complete and has been handed over to a AdCom member for review already. Have you sent your score to Tuck already? if yes, drop a mail to them stating the same, they sure will help you out.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  42   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts