GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 May 2019, 04:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 17:47
Applied through The Consortium R2 (Ross, McCombs, Olin, Marshall). Got an email from The Consortium saying my application had been released to my schools. Best of luck to everyone!
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2019, 23:14
jdub4 wrote:
Applied through The Consortium R2 (Ross, McCombs, Olin, Marshall). Got an email from The Consortium saying my application had been released to my schools. Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks for the update jdub4 Can you please add the stated schools to your profile? You can go to the following link and click on "Add my status"

https://gmatclub.com/forum/decision-tra ... ml?fl=menu

Thanks.
B
GRE 1: Q158 V162
GPA: 3.9
WE: Analyst (Transportation)

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 08:50
jdub4 wrote:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application to the Consortium for round 2?
I'm wondering if the Consortium is working through the list of submitted applications alphabetically or by the date of submission
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 09:51
PachoH wrote:
jdub4 wrote:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application to the Consortium for round 2?
I'm wondering if the Consortium is working through the list of submitted applications alphabetically or by the date of submission

I submitted late on the deadline day and my initials are JW, so I probably wouldn't be the first reviewed by either measure.
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Goizueta '21 (A)

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 11:53
Same with me, I submitted Saturday evening and my application has been sent to the schools

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management
GRE 1: Q145 V153
GPA: 3.5
WE: Public Relations (Entertainment and Sports)
Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 14:35
Submitted early Saturday and mine haven't been released :(
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.98
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 14:36
I'm in the same boat. I'm sure they will be released shortly.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Jan 2019, 18:33
I think Jones is missing from the tracker. I never got a notification that my applications were submitted, yet I received an interview invitation from Jones.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 09:25
Hi All,

I submitted my Consortium application on Saturday morning (01/05) but haven't received notification that my applications were released. I took the GRE again on 01/02 and used the optional essay to mention this.

My quantitative score improved by 2 points:155 (58 %tile) to 157 (65th %tile). Yale has an option in their portal to update them with unofficial scores. My question is this: If I do provide them with a copy of my unofficial scores, will it possibly delay the review of my application? It might take ETS up to 10 days to report my new scores to Yale. I'm so afraid to delay my application review!

I selected for both The Consortium and Yale to receive my scores directly from ETS. Both have already received scores from my first test back in October 2018.

Thanks so much for your feedback!
Manager
Manager
B
GRE 1: Q170 V164
GPA: 3.75
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 09:44
CtrlS wrote:
Hi All,

I submitted my Consortium application on Saturday morning (01/05) but haven't received notification that my applications were released. I took the GRE again on 01/02 and used the optional essay to mention this.

My quantitative score improved by 2 points:155 (58 %tile) to 157 (65th %tile). Yale has an option in their portal to update them with unofficial scores. My question is this: If I do provide them with a copy of my unofficial scores, will it possibly delay the review of my application? It might take ETS up to 10 days to report my new scores to Yale. I'm so afraid to delay my application review!

I selected for both The Consortium and Yale to receive my scores directly from ETS. Both have already received scores from my first test back in October 2018.

The Consortium won't release your application to any of the schools until you submit your official GRE scores to them.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 09:47
CtrlS wrote:
Hi All,

Also, please add your score and schools you applied to to your profile.
Intern
Intern
Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 09:48
webster7 wrote:
CtrlS wrote:
Hi All,

The Consortium won't release your application to any of the schools until you submit your official GRE scores to them.

The Consortium has my first official score from the time I took the GRE in October 2018. I recently took it again on Jan 2nd.

To be clear, The Consortium states the following policy: At least one official test score report must be received by The Consortium in order for your application to be considered complete and sent to schools for review.

My question is regarding whether or not I should update Yale with my second unofficial test score and if this could possibly delay review of my application.
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 10:22
CtrlS wrote:
webster7 wrote:
CtrlS wrote:
Hi All,

The Consortium has my first official score from the time I took the GRE in October 2018. I recently took it again on Jan 2nd.

To be clear, The Consortium states the following policy: At least one official test score report must be received by The Consortium in order for your application to be considered complete and sent to schools for review.

My question is regarding whether or not I should update Yale with my second unofficial test score and if this could possibly delay review of my application.

I think you should send Yale MBA admissions an email about your new score. The admissions team is fantastic at Yale so they'll help you.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 11:22
Hello,

I have submitted my Consortium application on December 11th and have yet to receive an email saying my application has been processed and sent to my schools. Is this normal? Should I be worried my schools will receive my application after other candidates?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 3: 680 Q42 V41
GPA: 2.55
WE: Consulting (Other)

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 14:09
Chekhov wrote:
Hello,

I have submitted my Consortium application on December 11th and have yet to receive an email saying my application has been processed and sent to my schools. Is this normal? Should I be worried my schools will receive my application after other candidates?

When my application was marked as complete I got an email saying it could take up to 7 days after the deadline for it to be forwarded to the different programs. It also said that I'd receive a confirmation email once it was, just got that email a little bit ago. If you've received that first email I'd give them a few more days to forward it, if you haven't gotten that first email I'd double check that your app is completed.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Jan 2019, 15:35
Just FYI my application was released last night and I submitted late on Saturday night, so idk how they pick the order to get sent off
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 Jan 2019, 05:51
CtrlS Chekhov

Please add the schools you applied to your profile. You can go to the following link and click on "Add my info"

https://gmatclub.com/forum/the-consorti ... acker.html

Thanks.
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 10:16
Anyone thinking about doing MLT PD?
B
Concentration: Strategy, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.98
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 06:18
energy2pe wrote:

I plan on submitting an application.

Consortium Thread Master
S
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.6
WE: Analyst (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 10:00
bschoolapp1 wrote:
energy2pe wrote:

I plan on submitting an application.

Did you do MBA prep? I didn't.. Hopefully doesn't hurt chances too much
Re: Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!   [#permalink] 17 Jan 2019, 10:00

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  18    Next  [ 354 posts ] 

Calling all Consortium MBA Applicants - 2019 Intake!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: energy2pe

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap