GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Sep 2019, 17:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Sep 2015
Posts: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.4
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 14:42
Hi All!

Got the admission call today! :-D So happy about it, we will definitely meet up on august with all who will accept the offer.

It would be really great if you could add me to the whatsapp/Fb group.

Here is my journey to admittance:

Application Submission: 31st January
Application reception confirmation: 8th February
Interview: 4th March
Admittance call: 14th March

Kind regards,

Carlos Salazar
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 22
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 20:15
VijayG6387 wrote:
aankitfbd wrote:
Hi All,

I have not submitted my application, but done with my essays n all...do u think I should submit now when I know most of the Indians applicant have already been selected.

Thanks -Ankit


You've got a good score, so please apply. If you're application is strong, being an'Indian' is in no way going to affect your chances. All the very best.

Regards,
Vijay G


I got interview invite today..So confirmed that there is no such thing that class is already full with indians.
I hope the same is also true for Scholarships.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 May 2015
Posts: 76
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 21:45
Admitted!!

so so so happy that I started doing MJ without music.

Just WOW feeling.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Uzbekistan
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 22:27
siinamits wrote:
Admitted!!

so so so happy that I started doing MJ without music.

Just WOW feeling.


Congrat! when was your interview?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 28 May 2015
Posts: 76
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 22:35
AliG wrote:
siinamits wrote:
Admitted!!

so so so happy that I started doing MJ without music.

Just WOW feeling.


Congrat! when was your interview?


25th Feb.
Let me know if you need any other info.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Uzbekistan
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 22:38
siinamits wrote:
AliG wrote:
siinamits wrote:
Admitted!!

so so so happy that I started doing MJ without music.

Just WOW feeling.


Congrat! when was your interview?


25th Feb.
Let me know if you need any other info.


Thank you! Mine was on 7/03. Still some time to wait. Good luck with the other schools.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Dec 2015
Posts: 35
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2016, 09:49
Got admit finally :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Apr 2015
Posts: 18
Mc Gill interview  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 02:04
Dear All,

I received interview call and have interview with Ms Marie Eve Roy on 23rd Mar.Can somebody let me know what all qstns are being asked and what kind of preparation req.
Thanks in advance..
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 6989
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2016, 10:25
Any idea how many applied to McGill on international (March 15th) deadline?
_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 380
Location: Canada
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2016, 23:25
aankitfbd wrote:

I got interview invite today..So confirmed that there is no such thing that class is already full with indians.
I hope the same is also true for Scholarships.


I'd think so. Know a fellow GmatClubber who got admitted in May last year with a 40 CAD scholarship.

Regards,
Vijay G
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2014
Posts: 26
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V36
GPA: 4
WE: Consulting (Entertainment and Sports)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2016, 22:34
Hi,
I recently got admitted to McGill. Could someone add me to the whatsapp group?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Mar 2015
Posts: 49
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V35
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2016, 02:17
shakib143 wrote:
Hi,
I recently got admitted to McGill. Could someone add me to the whatsapp group?


Sure! PM me your number.
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Uzbekistan
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2016, 22:40
Admitted on 24/03 with 10K CAD scholarship! Very happy.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 8
GRE 1: Q163 V151
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2016, 22:47
AliG wrote:
Admitted on 24/03 with 10K CAD scholarship! Very happy.


Congratulations AliG for the admit and the scholarship!!! :-D :-D :-D

Can you please walk us through your admissions timeline, profile and interview questions?
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Uzbekistan
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2016, 23:40
Rohitkumra wrote:
AliG wrote:
Admitted on 24/03 with 10K CAD scholarship! Very happy.


Congratulations AliG for the admit and the scholarship!!! :-D :-D :-D

Can you please walk us through your admissions timeline, profile and interview questions?


Applied on 14/01.
Received II on 01/03.
Interviewed on 07/03.
Admitted 24/03.
I recommend to send a message to Pina regardin your app status, if you don't have any reply within a month.

As for questions: Walk me through CV, Why MBA, Why now, leadership questions related to work, social life. It was my 5th interview, so I had already been experienced.))) Good luck!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jun 2015
Posts: 8
GRE 1: Q163 V151
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Mar 2016, 23:54
AliG wrote:
Rohitkumra wrote:
AliG wrote:
Admitted on 24/03 with 10K CAD scholarship! Very happy.


Congratulations AliG for the admit and the scholarship!!! :-D :-D :-D

Can you please walk us through your admissions timeline, profile and interview questions?


Applied on 14/01.
Received II on 01/03.
Interviewed on 07/03.
Admitted 24/03.
I recommend to send a message to Pina regardin your app status, if you don't have any reply within a month.

As for questions: Walk me through CV, Why MBA, Why now, leadership questions related to work, social life. It was my 5th interview, so I had already been experienced.))) Good luck!


Thanks AliG for the reply..

I have already contacted Pina and she told me that my application is complete and has been forwarded for review and I am likely to hear back from them in another 2-4 weeks.

So, I guess you are accepting the McGill offer, right?

Good luck to you! :-)
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Location: Uzbekistan
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q158 V156
GPA: 3.62
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2016, 00:31
Thanks AliG for the reply..

I have already contacted Pina and she told me that my application is complete and has been forwarded for review and I am likely to hear back from them in another 2-4 weeks.

So, I guess you are accepting the McGill offer, right?

Good luck to you! :-)[/quote]

Thanks! You are right!!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2016, 01:14
Hi,
I received the admit call last night :-D . This forum has been amazing!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jun 2015
Posts: 380
Location: Canada
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2016, 21:38
rafkhan wrote:
Hi,
I received the admit call last night :-D . This forum has been amazing!


Congratulations Rafkhan, welcome to the club,. if you have not already, could you please get yourself added to our batch Whatsapp group? Contact Aman (one of the admins) on +91 9899502261.

Regards,
Vijay G
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 25 Mar 2016
Posts: 2
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2016, 03:18
VijayG6387 wrote:
rafkhan wrote:
Hi,
I received the admit call last night :-D . This forum has been amazing!


Congratulations Rafkhan, welcome to the club,. if you have not already, could you please get yourself added to our batch Whatsapp group? Contact Aman (one of the admins) on +91 9899502261.

Regards,
Vijay G



Thankyou Vijay! , I will be contacting Aman today to get myself added to the batch group. :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2016, 03:18

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 247 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne