GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 01:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2016, 03:18
dseian88 wrote:
Did anyone, who got interviewed last week, get any reply from the college??
I was interviewed last week, and I was told that I will get the result latest by 17th Feb.

Same here and waiting. I was interviewed on the 11th, Thursday. Their committee meets every Thursday, and ours should be decided tomorrow I suppose.
We should hear by Friday maximum is what I think. All the best to you.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Economics, Finance
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2016, 03:52
VijayG6387 wrote:
dseian88 wrote:
Did anyone, who got interviewed last week, get any reply from the college??
I was interviewed last week, and I was told that I will get the result latest by 17th Feb.

Same here and waiting. I was interviewed on the 11th, Thursday. Their committee meets every Thursday, and ours should be decided tomorrow I suppose.

Actually I was interviewed on Wednesday. So the interviewer told me that he would meet everyone tomorrow, and I would get to know my result by next Wednesday max. Should I check with them today?

All the best to you too.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2016, 06:55
dseian88 wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:

Actually I was interviewed on Wednesday. So the interviewer told me that he would meet everyone tomorrow, and I would get to know my result by next Wednesday max. Should I check with them today?

All the best to you too.

You could, but if I were you, I'd probably wait until Thursday. :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge
Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2016, 08:44
Wow! I'm in with 20k scholarship. It so nice of them to have called. She said she wanted me to know today so that I can enjoy the weekend. Nice chaps.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Economics, Finance

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2016, 08:58
VijayG6387 wrote:
Wow! I'm in with 20k scholarship. It so nice of them to have called. She said she wanted me to know today so that I can enjoy the weekend. Nice chaps.

Congratulations!!! :-D :-D :-D Mee too with 22K :-D :-D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2016, 11:02
dseian88 wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:

Congratulations to you too. :) :-D
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GMAT 2: 700 Q47 V39
GPA: 3.99
WE: General Management (Other)

Show Tags

New post 19 Feb 2016, 20:56
VijayG6387 wrote:
dseian88 wrote:
VijayG6387 wrote:

Congratulations to you too. :) :-D

Congrats!!!!!!you guys!!!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2016, 04:58
Hello Folks,

I too have been accepted by the Desautels program. However I am not sure if I got any scholarship since its not mentioned in the offer letter.

VijayG6387: Hi Vijay, Can you clarify where the scholarship details are mentioned?

Also would love to join any whatsapp group of converts..

Best Regards,
Dominic
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 670 Q46 V35
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2016, 05:41
dominicraj wrote:
Hello Folks,

I too have been accepted by the Desautels program. However I am not sure if I got any scholarship since its not mentioned in the offer letter.

VijayG6387: Hi Vijay, Can you clarify where the scholarship details are mentioned?

Best Regards,
Dominic

Hi Dominic,

Firstly, congratulation on getting an admit from McGill!

Scholarship amount is mentioned in the offer letter and is explicitly told over phone by the adcom member.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2016, 11:18
dominicraj wrote:
Hello Folks,

Best Regards,
Dominic

Congratulations buddy. You can also see it in the uApply offer page.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
WE: Sales (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2016, 04:09
Hi All,

Any idea when the Desautels deadline for decisions is? I am yet to receive an invite for the interview. Does this mean that I have probably not been shortlisted for one?

Thanks,
Rohit
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2016, 23:25
indierohit wrote:
Hi All,

Any idea when the Desautels deadline for decisions is? I am yet to receive an invite for the interview. Does this mean that I have probably not been shortlisted for one?

Thanks,
Rohit

If you have not been shortlisted, you'd still be advised. So be positive and hope for the best. They were very prompt in December and early January, with 1-2 weeks for interview calls and 1-2 weeks for a decision post the interview. But that changed post January as they'd have started getting a lot more applications closer to the deadline (people like me). I imagine they're still getting quite a few and may be that' s why the delay. How long has it been since you submitted? You can always drop an email to Pina Vicario and request to understand your application status.
All the best.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2016, 00:36
Congratulations to all you guys who made it! I am in too, and it's like a dream come true. Still in a daze... :-D :-D

Is there any Fb/WhatsApp group for the class of 2018? I was going through the earlier posts, and I couldn't find any mentioned. I might have missed though, and apologize if I have.

Also, any idea about the 'Date the program starts' and 'Date the program ends'? These are required for CAQ application and I don't think we can give approximate dates. Is there any information on this in Minerva?

--Saikat.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 23 Feb 2016, 10:28
skroy83 wrote:
Congratulations to all you guys who made it! I am in too, and it's like a dream come true. Still in a daze... :-D :-D

Is there any Fb/WhatsApp group for the class of 2018? I was going through the earlier posts, and I couldn't find any mentioned. I might have missed though, and apologize if I have.

Also, any idea about the 'Date the program starts' and 'Date the program ends'? These are required for CAQ application and I don't think we can give approximate dates. Is there any information on this in Minerva?

--Saikat.

Congratulations Saikat, can understand your excitement :) . Welcome to the club. Please drop a note to Aman with your number and he'll add you to the Whatsapp group we're on.
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V40
GPA: 3.61
WE: Consulting (Accounting)

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2016, 13:39
Denied without interview. Bummer. :(

Best of luck to all awaiting decisions and, to all those admitted and attending, enjoy Montreal!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.5
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2016, 12:03
I have been admitted with 16,000 CAD of scholarship. :?
It would have been a dream come true after all the preparation for the GMAT and writing essays, but now i have that amazing job opportunity in europe and now i have to choose between that opportunity and pursuing my MBA now.
I have until the 16th of march to decide so...

Congrats to all of you.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2016, 12:05
kristou wrote:
It would have been a dream come true after all the preparation for the GMAT and writing essays, but now i have that amazing job opportunity in europe and now i have to choose between that opportunity and pursuing my MBA now.

Congrats to all of you.

Hey congrats! When did u give interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2016, 01:10
Indian applicant with GMAT score of 710 and 3.6 years of work exp.
Would it be worth applying in R3 ?
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2016, 12:16
kristou wrote:

Congrats to all of you.

This is amazing news! congratulations.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q37 V40

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2016, 12:48
hey broskis,

congratulations to everyone who made it!

I see the thread is a little cold so here I am with my first post regarding applications!

I'm a 27 year old marketing professional from Mumbai with 3 years of work ex in brand management.

Long story short, gave the GMAT about 3 weeks back and landed a 640 (Q:37,V:40) and was wondering what chances I stand in R3. McGill is my first preference because of obvious reasons however due to work and personal commitments I've submitted my application just day before yesterday (2 days before the R3 deadline!)

Would appreciate your opinions on where I stand, considering my score and late application.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!   [#permalink] 14 Mar 2016, 12:48

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 247 posts ] 

Calling all Desautels(McGill) Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: sj24