GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 15:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Location: India
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2019, 11:10
imlookingfortips wrote:
Does anyone know when decisions will be released? Some schools seem to roll everything in one batch. Was wondering if Olin had a procedure they do and a day to look for it.


I was informed during the interview that decisions will be released on March 12. All the best!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jan 2019
Posts: 14
Location: United States (DC)
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 21:03
Does anyone know if Olin releases scholarship/financial aid info at the same time as admissions decisions?
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 21:18
1
Yus wrote:
Does anyone know if Olin releases scholarship/financial aid info at the same time as admissions decisions?


Spoke to a current admit last week and she mentioned that a mail along with a letter did contain scholarship details

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2018
Posts: 24
Location: India
GPA: 3.32
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 22:52
Lol I am freaking out right now about the results because I spoke too fast and my mind-mouth coordination failed during the interview
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2017
Posts: 86
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2019, 02:34
Got waitlisted in some other college. Desperately need a good news from here. This wait is excruciating.
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2019, 21:46
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Lol I am freaking out right now about the results because I spoke too fast and my mind-mouth coordination failed during the interview


Most people I've spoken to had wierd interviews

Wierd in the sense that the interviewer had 10 questions to ask and it felt it ended too soon.

Infact Olin was one school where I ended up asking 4 questions to the interviewer to make sure I atleast spoke for about 25 mins

Let's hope it all works out in the end :)

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2019, 21:47
dealnuke wrote:
Got waitlisted in some other college. Desperately need a good news from here. This wait is excruciating.



Yeah :)

Olin is my top choice
So it would mean a lot if I could make it here

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2017
Posts: 86
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2019, 23:55
Hatakekakashi wrote:
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Lol I am freaking out right now about the results because I spoke too fast and my mind-mouth coordination failed during the interview


Most people I've spoken to had wierd interviews

Wierd in the sense that the interviewer had 10 questions to ask and it felt it ended too soon.

Infact Olin was one school where I ended up asking 4 questions to the interviewer to make sure I atleast spoke for about 25 mins

Let's hope it all works out in the end :)

Posted from my mobile device


Mine was slightly different. Contrary to belief, even though she was following a list of questions, did not feel like she was going through a script. Mine lasted for about 35 minutes and was extremely conversational and fun.
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2019, 23:57
dealnuke wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Lol I am freaking out right now about the results because I spoke too fast and my mind-mouth coordination failed during the interview


Most people I've spoken to had wierd interviews

Wierd in the sense that the interviewer had 10 questions to ask and it felt it ended too soon.

Infact Olin was one school where I ended up asking 4 questions to the interviewer to make sure I atleast spoke for about 25 mins

Let's hope it all works out in the end :)

Posted from my mobile device


Mine was slightly different. Contrary to belief, even though she was following a list of questions, did not feel like she was going through a script. Mine lasted for about 35 minutes and was extremely conversational and fun.


I wish we could switch places :D

I was asked only 10 questions and i don't know it does put me off
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2017
Posts: 86
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 00:00
[/quote]

I wish we could switch places :D

I was asked only 10 questions and i don't know it does put me off[/quote]

Probably because she was just new in the system. 8 months old. Maybe she was more enthusiastic about it !
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 01:00
dealnuke wrote:
Probably because she was just new in the system. 8 months old. Maybe she was more enthusiastic about it !


That's plausible

Is Olin generous in scholarships?
Do you or does anyone have an idea?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2017
Posts: 86
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 01:42
Hatakekakashi wrote:
dealnuke wrote:
Probably because she was just new in the system. 8 months old. Maybe she was more enthusiastic about it !


That's plausible

Is Olin generous in scholarships?
Do you or does anyone have an idea?

Posted from my mobile device


I believe they are. I know a girl who got full ride at 700. Indian.

But ofcourse being female is a big thing for scholarships.
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 02:45
dealnuke wrote:

I believe they are. I know a girl who got full ride at 700. Indian.

But ofcourse being female is a big thing for scholarships.


:dazed that's great :) .. I have come across an Indian Applicant - Female as well. I guess 75% scholarship.
I hope Olin is generous towards male applicants as well ;-;
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2018
Posts: 24
Location: India
GPA: 3.32
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 02:48
Hatakekakashi wrote:
dealnuke wrote:

I believe they are. I know a girl who got full ride at 700. Indian.

But ofcourse being female is a big thing for scholarships.


:dazed that's great :) .. I have come across an Indian Applicant - Female as well. I guess 75% scholarship.
I hope Olin is generous towards male applicants as well ;-;


Lol I hope they are this courteous towards this Indian female applicant as well
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 02:51
NamikazeNaruto wrote:
Hatakekakashi wrote:
dealnuke wrote:

I believe they are. I know a girl who got full ride at 700. Indian.

But ofcourse being female is a big thing for scholarships.


:dazed that's great :) .. I have come across an Indian Applicant - Female as well. I guess 75% scholarship.
I hope Olin is generous towards male applicants as well ;-;


Lol I hope they are this courteous towards this Indian female applicant as well



Hey team 7 member :)
Only time will tell :D

2 days to go :| :-o

Do you have any other admits?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Dec 2018
Posts: 24
Location: India
GPA: 3.32
Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 02:53
[/quote]


Hey team 7 member :)
Only time will tell :D

2 days to go :| :-o

Do you have any other admits?[/quote]

Hey Kakashi San!!

Nope, I just have another interview lined-up but Olin is my priority school, so I am keeping my fingers crossed dattebayo
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 02:57
NamikazeNaruto wrote:

Hey Kakashi San!!

Nope, I just have another interview lined-up but Olin is my priority school, so I am keeping my fingers crossed dattebayo



haha :D likewise :)
I may get other admits but Olin is my numero uno :)
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 03:24
Looking at the thread - KG2012 and Pralabh have scholarships

Can you guys tell us how generous Olin was?

The details came in the mail along with a letter right?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 02 May 2017
Posts: 86
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 05:47
I heard they call people before the final result. Like 10-12 pm India time?
Current Student
User avatar
P
Joined: 07 Jan 2016
Posts: 1090
Location: India
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 06:16
dealnuke wrote:
I heard they call people before the final result. Like 10-12 pm India time?


An international call? I'm not quite sure. It might be for the domestic applicants

but I hope the mails come during the day and not at night like 5 am on 13th
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021   [#permalink] 11 Mar 2019, 06:16

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 250 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Olin (St Louis) MBA Applicants:(2019 Intake) Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: anirbank91






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne