It is currently 20 Apr 2018, 21:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2017
Posts: 9
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.04
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 12:04
Hi CruyffTurn21, may I know what date your submitted your (R2?) application?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2017
Posts: 9
Location: India
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.04
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 12:12
CruyffTurn21 wrote:
Invited to Interview on: 2018/01/12
GMAT: 730, Q50, V40
WE: 60 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

Hi CruyffTurn21, may I know what date you submitted your (R2?) application?

Sent from my D6653 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Nov 2017
Posts: 26
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 2.88
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jan 2018, 14:12
hannibal535 wrote:
CruyffTurn21 wrote:
Invited to Interview on: 2018/01/12
GMAT: 730, Q50, V40
WE: 60 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

Hi CruyffTurn21, may I know what date you submitted your (R2?) application?
GMAT Club Forum mobile app


Not CruyffTurn21, but AFAIK submission date has no bearing on interview invites.
Invited to Interview
19 Jan, 2018
jgordon257 GMAT: 770, Q49, V46; GPA: 3.41; WE: 35 months; United States, CO; via Email
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
fdsrocha GMAT: 710, Q51, V34; GPA: 3.3; WE: 86 months; Brazil; via Email
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
fdsrocha GMAT: 710, Q51, V34; GPA: 3.3; WE: 86 months; Brazil; via Email
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 710, Q48, V40; GRE: 331, Q165, V166; WE: 72 months; Korea, Republic of; via Email
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 730, Q49, V41; GPA: 3.63; WE: 49 months; United States, IL; via Email
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 87
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V38
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.05
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 07:57
Small query for all those who were invited -
How did you guys coordinate with the interviewer? Did He/She contact you or other way round?

Thanks
_________________

Sometimes you have to burn yourself to the ground before you can rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

Dr. Pratik



BSchool Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 08:04
fitzpratik wrote:
Small query for all those who were invited -
How did you guys coordinate with the interviewer? Did He/She contact you or other way round?

Thanks


I scheduled using a link in the interview invite email. I assume you're referring to off-campus?
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 87
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q40 V38
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.05
WE: Pharmaceuticals (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 08:08
sprinni wrote:
fitzpratik wrote:
Small query for all those who were invited -
How did you guys coordinate with the interviewer? Did He/She contact you or other way round?

Thanks


I scheduled using a link in the interview invite email. I assume you're referring to off-campus?


I am indeed talking about Off-campus, in person

I have an interview confirmation email, with date and time of interview and the name of interviewer, however, I have not been contacted by the interviewer and have no idea about the venue.
Wanted to know, whether the interviewer confirms the venue or the admissions office does.

Thanks
_________________

Sometimes you have to burn yourself to the ground before you can rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

Dr. Pratik



BSchool Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 08:10
fitzpratik wrote:
sprinni wrote:
fitzpratik wrote:
Small query for all those who were invited -
How did you guys coordinate with the interviewer? Did He/She contact you or other way round?

Thanks


I scheduled using a link in the interview invite email. I assume you're referring to off-campus?


I am indeed talking about Off-campus, in person

I have an interview confirmation email, with date and time of interview and the name of interviewer, however, I have not been contacted by the interviewer and have no idea about the venue.
Wanted to know, whether the interviewer confirms the venue or the admissions office does.

Thanks


If you have the interviewer's contact information, I would drop him/her a quick note.

If not, you can always call the admissions office or send them an email as well?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (VA)
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: 338 Q168 V170
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 10:20
Did anyone receive an invite in the second wave? Just checking as I see one interview invite updated as received on 01/19. Hoping that it's a mistake.
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 10:22
eln1no88 wrote:
Did anyone receive an invite in the second wave? Just checking as I see one interview invite updated as received on 01/19. Hoping that it's a mistake.


Based on my understanding, second wave will come on Friday. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 26 Apr 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (VA)
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GRE 1: 338 Q168 V170
GPA: 3.35
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 10:30
sprinni wrote:
eln1no88 wrote:
Did anyone receive an invite in the second wave? Just checking as I see one interview invite updated as received on 01/19. Hoping that it's a mistake.


Based on my understanding, second wave will come on Friday. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.


Thank you, sprinni. Even Friday is a guess (though it's very likely), I suppose, since the blog post only said 'towards the end of the month'. Could possibly come a couple of days into the next week as well, I guess? No productivity on Friday, in any case. :D

Anyway, just checked because I saw 1/19 on that one invite report, I suppose it's probably an error as it's the only one not on 1/12.
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 10:34
eln1no88 wrote:
sprinni wrote:
eln1no88 wrote:
Did anyone receive an invite in the second wave? Just checking as I see one interview invite updated as received on 01/19. Hoping that it's a mistake.


Based on my understanding, second wave will come on Friday. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.


Thank you, sprinni. Even Friday is a guess (though it's very likely), I suppose, since the blog post only said 'towards the end of the month'. Could possibly come a couple of days into the next week as well, I guess? No productivity on Friday, in any case. :D

Anyway, just checked because I saw 1/19 on that one invite report, I suppose it's probably an error as it's the only one not on 1/12.


Yes, Friday would technically be a guess. I got my invite around 4 PM that first Friday. Talk about all-time low productivity at work.
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
emuhlee10 GRE: 331, Q161, V170; GPA: 3.8; WE: 48 months; United States, DC; via Email
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 168
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 13:31
sprinni wrote:
eln1no88 wrote:
sprinni wrote:
[quote="eln1no88"]Did anyone receive an invite in the second wave? Just checking as I see one interview invite updated as received on 01/19. Hoping that it's a mistake.


Based on my understanding, second wave will come on Friday. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.


Thank you, sprinni. Even Friday is a guess (though it's very likely), I suppose, since the blog post only said 'towards the end of the month'. Could possibly come a couple of days into the next week as well, I guess? No productivity on Friday, in any case. :D

Anyway, just checked because I saw 1/19 on that one invite report, I suppose it's probably an error as it's the only one not on 1/12.


Yes, Friday would technically be a guess. I got my invite around 4 PM that first Friday. Talk about all-time low productivity at work.[/quote]

Have you had your interview yet?



Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
S
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 137
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 13:34
I have not had it yet. I'm scheduled for a Saturday in early February.
Invited to Interview
12 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 680, Q50, V32; GPA: 3; WE: 70 months; Brazil; via Email
Re: Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020   [#permalink] 24 Jan 2018, 14:41

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  25   26   27   28   29   30   31  ...  42    Next  [ 837 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Ross 2018 Applicants - Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.