GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Dec 2019, 08:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 21 Apr 2013
Posts: 22
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q800 V660
GPA: 2.5
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 21:52
No email yet, just a portal update. Do any of you know the possible dates we have to schedule the interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Location: United States (GA)
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GRE 1: Q157 V160
GPA: 3.83
WE: Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 22:10
Mine still says under review! Anyone else?

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 08 Dec 2016
Posts: 55
GMAT 1: 610 Q49 V25
GMAT 2: 610 Q46 V28
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2019, 23:48
1
tnt007tarun wrote:
No email yet, just a portal update. Do any of you know the possible dates we have to schedule the interview?


Mail I received from Cornell for Interview Invite contained this schedule.

"To receive an admissions decision by the posted Final Notification Decision date, please ensure that your interview is scheduled and completed by the Interview Completion Date listed below based on the round in which you have applied. Those who complete their interview after the Interview Completion Date will not be guaranteed a decision by the Final Notification Date and will instead receive their decision on a rolling basis following the completion of their admissions interview.

Two Year MBA
Round 1

Application Deadline October 8, 2019

Interview Completion Date December 4, 2019

Final Notification Date December 20, 2019

If you are unable to travel to campus, you may use our online scheduling system to arrange an interview via Skype. Opting to conduct your interview virtually will not negatively impact your candidacy."
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Aug 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 01:54
alyssaposk wrote:
Mine still says under review! Anyone else?

Posted from my mobile device


Same here, losing hope already!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jul 2019
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 03:19
Same here. Losing hope already since I saw a lot of Indians update about getting invites
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 21 Apr 2013
Posts: 22
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q800 V660
GPA: 2.5
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 06:56
Damion123 wrote:
tnt007tarun wrote:
No email yet, just a portal update. Do any of you know the possible dates we have to schedule the interview?


Mail I received from Cornell for Interview Invite contained this schedule.

"To receive an admissions decision by the posted Final Notification Decision date, please ensure that your interview is scheduled and completed by the Interview Completion Date listed below based on the round in which you have applied. Those who complete their interview after the Interview Completion Date will not be guaranteed a decision by the Final Notification Date and will instead receive their decision on a rolling basis following the completion of their admissions interview.

Two Year MBA
Round 1

Application Deadline October 8, 2019

Interview Completion Date December 4, 2019

Final Notification Date December 20, 2019

If you are unable to travel to campus, you may use our online scheduling system to arrange an interview via Skype. Opting to conduct your interview virtually will not negatively impact your candidacy."


Thank you, very helpful. I'm hoping they send me the scheduling email quickly because Dec 4th isn't that far away ... :|
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jul 2019
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.2
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 08:47
1
From today morning, I am able to see 2 applications in my portfolio - one closed and previous application - under review. ( Earlier there was only one)

What does this mean? Am I dinged or is it just a bug in their system.

Attaching the text -
Your Current Apply Application: Two-year Ithaca MBA, created on 09/13/2019 at 09:07:20 PM GMT
Current Status: Closed
Your Previous Applications
Apply - Two-year Ithaca MBA, created on Sat Jun 29 10:10:49 GMT 2019
Status: Under Review
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2017
Posts: 150
Location: United States
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 10:23
RPSingh18 wrote:
From today morning, I am able to see 2 applications in my portfolio - one closed and previous application - under review. ( Earlier there was only one)

What does this mean? Am I dinged or is it just a bug in their system.

Attaching the text -
Your Current Apply Application: Two-year Ithaca MBA, created on 09/13/2019 at 09:07:20 PM GMT
Current Status: Closed
Your Previous Applications
Apply - Two-year Ithaca MBA, created on Sat Jun 29 10:10:49 GMT 2019
Status: Under Review


probably just a bug..
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Posts: 22
Location: Mexico
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 14:45
My application status only changed from Submitted to Under Review today... Would they really leave only 2 days to review my application and decide to invite me to interview or not?
Tuck School Moderator
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Oct 2018
Posts: 39
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 15:01
diegocdlg wrote:
My application status only changed from Submitted to Under Review today... Would they really leave only 2 days to review my application and decide to invite me to interview or not?


It seems like either they aren't offering a lot of interviews or they are backloading the interview requests...

Mine has stated "under review" for almost a month and I haven't heard anything. Not too optimistic about an invite but we'll see.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Sep 2019
Posts: 9
Location: United States (GA)
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GRE 1: Q157 V160
GPA: 3.83
WE: Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2019, 19:04
Got an invite to the LEAD weekend around 6pm today!

Anyone know how many people get invited or any more details from previous years? Unfortunately have a large conflict at work since the LEAD weekend is actually Thursday/Friday, but going to see tomorrow what I can do about that. My portal still says "under review" so there's hope for everyone who still has that!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jan 2019
Posts: 5
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 03:10
1
Got an admit with $$ for 1-year MBA..anyone else who got an admit?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 7331
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 04:29
Note: Those who missed this chat session can download its trancript here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/live-chat-wi ... l#p2404560


Narenn wrote:
Chat with Cornell adcom members is starting in 15 minutes. Look forward to see you all joining this chat.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?fl=menu

_________________
2020 MBA Applicants: Introduce Yourself Here!

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 31
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Nov 2019, 18:52
Got waitlisted -.-
What does the university except me to change about the application, give the gmat again ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 31 Aug 2019
Posts: 6
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 04:44
kuks94 wrote:
Got waitlisted -.-
What does the university except me to change about the application, give the gmat again ?

Posted from my mobile device

Can you share your profile?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Posts: 12
Location: India
Schools: Johnson '22 (I)
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 4
WE: Corporate Finance (Telecommunications)
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 04:48
kuks94 wrote:
Got waitlisted -.-
What does the university except me to change about the application, give the gmat again ?

Posted from my mobile device


How did you get to know about it? Was it through portal or mail?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 31
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 05:39
Shaka7777 wrote:
kuks94 wrote:
Got waitlisted -.-
What does the university except me to change about the application, give the gmat again ?

Posted from my mobile device

Can you share your profile?


Indian female, 25 years old
Architect with 3 years experience in handling large scale projects

GMAT - 710 (q49, v36)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 31
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 05:41
Stormbreaker wrote:
kuks94 wrote:
Got waitlisted -.-
What does the university except me to change about the application, give the gmat again ?

Posted from my mobile device


How did you get to know about it? Was it through portal or mail?


Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jan 2017
Posts: 14
Location: India
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 20:13
Has anyone received an interview invite for the two year MBA? The portal says under review for over a month now

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 May 2019
Posts: 2
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2019, 22:23
I got it in the portal but did not recieve an email.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!   [#permalink] 15 Nov 2019, 22:23

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7    Next  [ 135 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants 2020 Intake; Class of 2022!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: vinayakvaish, chanjaso






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne