GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 06 Aug 2020, 20:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3660
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.44
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:32
Hey gmatexam439 Are you applying to ISB this year?
_________________
Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1199
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:37
workout wrote:
Hey gmatexam439 Are you applying to ISB this year?


Yes bro! Fingers crossed .. lol ... are you also applying this year?
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Joined: 22 May 2017
Posts: 3660
GRE 1: Q168 V154

GRE 2: Q169 V152
GPA: 3.44
WE: Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:38
gmatexam439 wrote:
workout wrote:
Hey gmatexam439 Are you applying to ISB this year?


Yes bro! Fingers crossed .. lol ... are you also applying this year?


Yes! :)
_________________
Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1199
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jul 2020, 09:49
1
workout wrote:
gmatexam439 wrote:
workout wrote:
Hey gmatexam439 Are you applying to ISB this year?


Yes bro! Fingers crossed .. lol ... are you also applying this year?


Yes! :)


All the very best mate! Let me know if I could be of any assistance to you! :please:
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 18 Jan 2018
Posts: 97
Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44 (Online)
GPA: 3.98
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 09:10
Hi All

I could not find an optional essay in the application form for 2021 intake so may I know if there's any section in the form where one can add some additional comments?

Thanks! :)
BSchool Moderator
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 415
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2020, 09:35
1
willacethis, ISB doesn't ask for an optional essay, so accordingly there is no section for it. If you're a re-applicant, the you can find the re-applicant essay section after you enter your previous application number.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 02:12
3
Hi folks!
Hope your preparation for the upcoming deadline is coming along well! The following webinars have been scheduled by ISB for this week:
ISB Infosession 1 (Sun Jul 5, 11 AM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... UQxJZA2%26

ISB Infosession 2 (Sun Jul 5, 4PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... n5A6Jg2%26

ISB Diversity and careers session (Thu Jul 9, 8PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/ec3300/eventcente ... obile=null
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 02:38
Some information on the ISB O'Week
Attachments

ISB-OWeek-Co2021.pdf [54.9 KiB]
Downloaded 39 times

To download please login or register as a user

BSchool Moderator
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 415
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 02:55
Quote:
Hi folks!
Hope your preparation for the upcoming deadline is coming along well! The following webinars have been scheduled by ISB for this week:
ISB Infosession 1 (Sun Jul 4, 11 AM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... UQxJZA2%26

ISB Infosession 2 (Sun Jul 4, 4PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... n5A6Jg2%26

ISB Diversity and careers session https://isb.webex.com/ec3300/eventcente ... obile=null

I have noticed that ISB has listed names of some cities corresponding to all the upcoming Digital info-sessions? Will there be any difference in all such webinars?
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 02:58
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
I have noticed that ISB has listed names of some cities corresponding to all the upcoming Digital info-sessions? Will there be any difference in all such webinars?


I had attended the webinar on the 21st. This would be my second. Hopefully I'll have an idea about this post tomorrow's webinar
BSchool Moderator
avatar
P
Joined: 10 Apr 2018
Posts: 415
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 04 Jul 2020, 03:35
Quote:
I had attended the webinar on the 21st. This would be my second. Hopefully I'll have an idea about this post tomorrow's webinar


Okay. Please do let us all know.

By the way, I have already attended 3 such virtual events by ISB, and the same presentation was made in all of them. The only exception was that in one of them an alum was available to share her ISB experience and to answer some questions.

Originally posted by iamsiddharthkapoor on 04 Jul 2020, 03:05.
Last edited by iamsiddharthkapoor on 04 Jul 2020, 03:35, edited 1 time in total.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 03:08
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
Quote:
I had attended the webinar on the 21st. This would be my second. Hopefully I'll have an idea about this post tomorrow's webinar


Okay. Please do let us all know.

By the way, I have already attended 3 such virtual events by ISB, and the same presentation was made in all of them. The only exception was that in one of them an alum was available to share her ISB experience and to answer some questions, an arrangement which I found helpful.


Sure, I'll keep you guys posted.

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
avatar
G
Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 657
Location: United States
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 03:15
elPatron434 wrote:
Hi folks!
Hope your preparation for the upcoming deadline is coming along well! The following webinars have been scheduled by ISB for this week:
ISB Infosession 1 (Sun Jul 4, 11 AM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... UQxJZA2%26

ISB Infosession 2 (Sun Jul 4, 4PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... n5A6Jg2%26

ISB Diversity and careers session (Thu Jul 9, 8PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/ec3300/eventcente ... obile=null



elPatron434 , workout Please change the date!!! Its 5th July not 4th July


Regards !!!
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 03:18
rajatchopra1994 wrote:
elPatron434 wrote:
Hi folks!
Hope your preparation for the upcoming deadline is coming along well! The following webinars have been scheduled by ISB for this week:
ISB Infosession 1 (Sun Jul 4, 11 AM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... UQxJZA2%26

ISB Infosession 2 (Sun Jul 4, 4PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... n5A6Jg2%26

ISB Diversity and careers session (Thu Jul 9, 8PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/ec3300/eventcente ... obile=null



elPatron434 , workout Please change the date!!! Its 5th July not 4th July


Regards !!!


My apologies, thank you for pointing it out to me

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Moderator
User avatar
P
Joined: 08 Dec 2013
Posts: 794
Location: India
Concentration: Nonprofit, Sustainability
Schools: ISB'21
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V30
WE: Operations (Non-Profit and Government)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 03:33
1
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
Quote:
Hi folks!
Hope your preparation for the upcoming deadline is coming along well! The following webinars have been scheduled by ISB for this week:
ISB Infosession 1 (Sun Jul 4, 11 AM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... UQxJZA2%26

ISB Infosession 2 (Sun Jul 4, 4PM IST) https://isb.webex.com/mw3300/mywebex/de ... n5A6Jg2%26

ISB Diversity and careers session https://isb.webex.com/ec3300/eventcente ... obile=null

I have noticed that ISB has listed names of some cities corresponding to all the upcoming Digital info-sessions? Will there be any difference in all such webinars?


I don't think so...

e-GMAT is also conducting a webinar on application readiness & program: Register Here
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jun 2013
Posts: 7
Location: India
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 03:59
Vicky290 wrote:
raul1706 wrote:
beingink wrote:
raul1706 wrote:
Hi guys, I am in the present class of ISB PGP. The online module (DHM) is slated to start on the 15th of June and will go on for 10 weeks. Campus classes are slotted to begin from 1st September. We have been briefed that this is going to be the schedule for the future classes too. The course will end on 31st May 2021.

Posted from my mobile device


So only 7 months of campus experience, are the fees reduced considering you won't be using the facilities and will be online classes?



So the Course duration has been increased to 52 weeks and will end on May 31st. So we will be in campus for 9 months. ISB has reduced the accommodation fees on a pro rata basis for the online component however the tuition fees remains the same.

Hope that helps


Hi.

Is it true that many students from the current batch have deferred admissions to next year?

If so, how does that affect chances for fresh applicants next year?



Yes, I have heard the same. This is the toughest admission cycle. The number of B-school applications have increased significantly. This trend is evident not only in Indian B-schools, but also in international B-schools as well.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2020, 21:24
Stigmata9999 wrote:
Vicky290 wrote:
raul1706 wrote:
beingink wrote:
raul1706 wrote:
Hi guys, I am in the present class of ISB PGP. The online module (DHM) is slated to start on the 15th of June and will go on for 10 weeks. Campus classes are slotted to begin from 1st September. We have been briefed that this is going to be the schedule for the future classes too. The course will end on 31st May 2021.

Posted from my mobile device


So only 7 months of campus experience, are the fees reduced considering you won't be using the facilities and will be online classes?



So the Course duration has been increased to 52 weeks and will end on May 31st. So we will be in campus for 9 months. ISB has reduced the accommodation fees on a pro rata basis for the online component however the tuition fees remains the same.

Hope that helps


Hi.

Is it true that many students from the current batch have deferred admissions to next year?

If so, how does that affect chances for fresh applicants next year?



Yes, I have heard the same. This is the toughest admission cycle. The number of B-school applications have increased significantly. This trend is evident not only in Indian B-schools, but also in international B-schools as well.

Also note that there'd be folks from EEO and YLP matriculating this year. I suppose they'd be a good 60-70 in number
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2020, 01:28
1
iamsiddharthkapoor wrote:
Quote:
I had attended the webinar on the 21st. This would be my second. Hopefully I'll have an idea about this post tomorrow's webinar


Okay. Please do let us all know.

By the way, I have already attended 3 such virtual events by ISB, and the same presentation was made in all of them. The only exception was that in one of them an alum was available to share her ISB experience and to answer some questions.


Hi iamsiddharthkapoor, the main content of the session was the same. The alum interaction was more relatable as it was somebody who transitioned from Infosys to Product Management post ISB.
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2020, 01:35
For folks looking to apply to apply to schools other than ISB, you might want to check
https://gmatclub.com/forum/everything-y ... 28056.html

It's at 8:30 PM IST today
BSchool Moderator
avatar
S
Joined: 22 Jul 2018
Posts: 184
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GRE 1: Q165 V160
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jul 2020, 03:29
3
9
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 05 Jul 2020, 03:29

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 203 posts ] 

Calling all ISB PGP Applicants - (2021 Intake) Class of 2022

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: LeoN88, elPatron434






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne