GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Mar 2019, 23:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Location: Ghana
GPA: 3.76
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 08:05
Hello,

Please is there is whatsapp group for admitted students?? I will like to be added.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 480
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2019, 08:27
AFIROSIE wrote:
Hello,

Please is there is whatsapp group for admitted students?? I will like to be added.

Congratulations for the admit and for the scholarship AFIROSIE

Yes, there is a group. I am sure when someone on the Whatsapp group sees this message here, he / she will add you.
_________________
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 480
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2019, 10:50
I am back with another question. I had my interview on the 5th of February and it has been almost a month now. All the people that I have had a discussion with, said that they were informed of their admit in a fortnight at the maximum. Anyone who can refute that over here and help me continue with hope? After all, the final decision deadline is the 20th of March for R2. Thanks.
_________________
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2019, 04:19
MsInvBanker wrote:
I am back with another question. I had my interview on the 5th of February and it has been almost a month now. All the people that I have had a discussion with, said that they were informed of their admit in a fortnight at the maximum. Anyone who can refute that over here and help me continue with hope? After all, the final decision deadline is the 20th of March for R2. Thanks.


Hello, considering it is pretty late in the admission cycle now, I think it is natural for the adcoms to take a bit longer with rolling admission. Stay hopeful :D
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 480
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Mar 2019, 11:07
ameyakarnalkar wrote:
MsInvBanker wrote:
I am back with another question. I had my interview on the 5th of February and it has been almost a month now. All the people that I have had a discussion with, said that they were informed of their admit in a fortnight at the maximum. Anyone who can refute that over here and help me continue with hope? After all, the final decision deadline is the 20th of March for R2. Thanks.


Hello, considering it is pretty late in the admission cycle now, I think it is natural for the adcoms to take a bit longer with rolling admission. Stay hopeful :D

Keeping my fingers crossed, ameyakarnalkar :D
_________________
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United States (NY)
Schools: Simon '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V42
GPA: 3.95
WE: Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 08:05
Hey all, I just received admission this morning. Could I possibly be added to the whatsapp group when someone has a moment? Thanks!
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 480
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 08:10
stargurl200 wrote:
Hey all, I just received admission this morning. Could I possibly be added to the whatsapp group when someone has a moment? Thanks!

Hey, congrats.

If I may, when was your interview?

Posted from my mobile device
_________________
If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United States (NY)
Schools: Simon '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 700 Q43 V42
GPA: 3.95
WE: Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 08:12
MsInvBanker wrote:
stargurl200 wrote:
Hey all, I just received admission this morning. Could I possibly be added to the whatsapp group when someone has a moment? Thanks!

Hey, congrats.

If I may, when was your interview?

Posted from my mobile device


Thank you! I interviewed during Experience Simon Weekend in January, on the 26th.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Location: United States
GRE 1: Q164 V160
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 10:00
Hey everyone, I just got my admission letter yesterday. Is there any what's app group for admitted students?
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 47
Location: Bangladesh
GMAT 1: 490 Q44 V15
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.05
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 10:09
alvinmo wrote:
Hey everyone, I just got my admission letter yesterday. Is there any what's app group for admitted students?

Did u apply in round 2?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 11 Feb 2013
Posts: 47
Location: Bangladesh
GMAT 1: 490 Q44 V15
GMAT 2: 690 Q47 V38
GPA: 3.05
WE: Analyst (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 10:10
alvinmo wrote:
Hey everyone, I just got my admission letter yesterday. Is there any what's app group for admitted students?

What's about ur funding?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Nov 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 15:34
Hi everyone. I applied in Round 2 and just received my admission letter today. Could someone please add me to the whatsapp group for the admitted students? Thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 27
Location: India
GRE 1: Q158 V150
GPA: 3.96
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Mar 2019, 18:58
Are there still people who havent got the decision and applied in R2 with interview in Feb.if i dont hear from them tonight which is supposedly the assured date to get a decision what wud that mean ?

Posted from my mobile device
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 26 Aug 2016
Posts: 621
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 700 Q50 V33
GMAT 3: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 05:23
kenshai112 wrote:
Are there still people who havent got the decision and applied in R2 with interview in Feb.if i dont hear from them tonight which is supposedly the assured date to get a decision what wud that mean ?

Posted from my mobile device


Even am waiting for their decision. I suppose it is a dinge for me too.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: Simon '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 07:23
Hi,

I just received my admission decision today. Could someone please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 27
Location: Colombia
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V36
GPA: 3.3
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 08:02
Easaw_George wrote:
Hi,

I just received my admission decision today. Could someone please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.



Hi,

Congratulations on your admission!

Could you share in which round you applied? and, when was your interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jun 2017
Posts: 3
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Schools: Simon '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 08:24
mikellaverde wrote:
Easaw_George wrote:
Hi,

I just received my admission decision today. Could someone please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.



Hi,

Congratulations on your admission!

Could you share in which round you applied? and, when was your interview?



Hi,

So I had applied in round 2, and my interview was conducted on Feb 6.

Regards,
Easaw George
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!   [#permalink] 21 Mar 2019, 08:24

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 37 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Simon (Rochester) Class of 2021: Calling all Admitted Students!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.