Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 22:54 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 22:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 690 Q46 V39
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.25
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
wwew wrote:
I havent been checking this thread nor the Johnson application portal. But my app says schedule interview.
What does that mean, and where do I do it ?
I dont know how long it has been 'schedule interview' either.

Have you received email instructions on scheduling the interview yet? I have not.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
gdyste wrote:
wwew wrote:
I havent been checking this thread nor the Johnson application portal. But my app says schedule interview.
What does that mean, and where do I do it ?
I dont know how long it has been 'schedule interview' either.

Have you received email instructions on scheduling the interview yet? I have not.

Yes I did
Intern
Intern
Send PM
anyone else received invites from Johnson ? seems so quiet..

Sent from my SM-G9287C using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Send PM
Mickster wrote:

Doesn't look like it. Haven't really seen anything on live wire either unless I missed some updates. They'll probably wait until next week or the first week of November to do more updates.

Posted from my mobile device
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 51450 [0]
Given Kudos: 2326
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Schools: Ross '20 (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Yup. Ditto.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
columbiahopeful wrote:
Mickster wrote:

Doesn't look like it. Haven't really seen anything on live wire either unless I missed some updates. They'll probably wait until next week or the first week of November to do more updates.

Posted from my mobile device

Yeah makes sense... fingers crossed xx

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone choose a Skype interview? Mine is next week but I haven't received any instructions on how it will work. Will they be adding me as a contact?
Current Student
Send PM
gdyste wrote:
Anyone choose a Skype interview? Mine is next week but I haven't received any instructions on how it will work. Will they be adding me as a contact?

You're probably better off asking adcom. Barely anyone has gotten an interview invite as of yet so you may not get your question answered here. When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
columbiahopeful wrote:
gdyste wrote:

You're probably better off asking adcom. Barely anyone has gotten an interview invite as of yet so you may not get your question answered here. When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?

Yes this is what I did. They said someone would be adding me as a contact on skype before the call.

I applied the day the app was due. According to livewire, at least 10 or so invites have been sent.
Current Student
Send PM
gdtucker wrote:
kobefan24 wrote:
gdyste wrote:

Yes this is what I did. They said someone would be adding me as a contact on skype before the call.

I applied the day the app was due. According to livewire, at least 10 or so invites have been sent.

Not sure if this helps you but it's probably like what my CMU interview was like in that case. They will just call you at appointed time. Word of advice just be sure to have your setting allowings calls from everyone and not just friends. Also keep an eye on your email if it passes your appointed time because my interviewer's calls wouldn't connect to me and I wasn't even getting them and I wouldn't have known there was an issue if I hadn't checked my email. I had to call them for it to work.

Thanks for letting me know your submit date. I was just curious as I also submitted on the day of the deadline and my application just switched to under review last week.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V41
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
I think I have been seeing the "Under Review" for a couple of weeks now. Relative to my other applications, I thought my Johnson application was really on point. To be honest, the anxiety is setting in now.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Same here. But doesn't seem like a lot of interview invites have gone out...

Current Student
Send PM
gmat7m wrote:
I think I have been seeing the "Under Review" for a couple of weeks now. Relative to my other applications, I thought my Johnson application was really on point. To be honest, the anxiety is setting in now.

Ya my apps been under review for about a week now. I'm guessing they're gonna send one or two big waves of invites and if you miss those waves then it'll probably be a WL/Ding on Nov.15th. No reason for worry yet since I think almost everyone is pretty much just waiting as of now except for the few invites a couple weeks back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q46 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
Send PM
Hi All,

I have received the invite and interview is scheduled for next week.

It is skype based interview.

Thanks,
NS
Intern
Intern
Send PM
nsusername wrote:
Hi All,

I have received the invite and interview is scheduled for next week.

It is skype based interview.

Thanks,
NS

Could you share your profile?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Concentration: Healthcare, Finance
GPA: 1
Send PM
Kudos
I completed my interview via Skype, which went relatively well as far as I could see. There were absolutely no curve ball questions at all, and the questions were really straightforward and expected, without any kind of pressure or tough stance being taken by the interviewer. I do not think I could call the interview conversational as it was still scripted at the end of the day.

I was told that I would hear back in about a month...
Current Student
Send PM
ikuzo wrote:
I completed my interview via Skype, which went relatively well as far as I could see. There were absolutely no curve ball questions at all, and the questions were really straightforward and expected, without any kind of pressure or tough stance being taken by the interviewer. I do not think I could call the interview conversational as it was still scripted at the end of the day.

I was told that I would hear back in about a month...

Thanks for sharing!! Do you by chance remember how long it took for your application to go from under review to interview invite?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  20   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts