GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Feb 2019, 15:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Choosing the Right B-School

February 20, 2019

February 20, 2019

06:00 PM EST

07:00 PM EST

Which MBA program is right for me? How can I find the best fit? An experienced senior consultant from our partner MBA admissions consulting firm, mbaMission, will help prospective MBAs understand the differences that exist among top MBA programs.
  • GMAT vs GRE - Insider Insights and Tips to Help You Decide

February 20, 2019

February 20, 2019

12:00 PM EST

01:00 PM EST

Planning to apply to business school? Don't know which standardized test to take? Noodle Pros experts will discuss the nitty gritty of the GMAT vs GRE. Monday, Feb. 11th at 12 PM and 7 PM ET

Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
Concentration: Nonprofit
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 06:30
Said Oxford DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 28 minutes ago, from Bolivia, GMAT:600, GPA: 3.2, Industry: Real Estate, WE 72, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 52 minutes ago, from Canada, GMAT:660, GPA: 4, Industry: Other, WE 114, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

Interview Debriefs | MBA Video Series | Live Decision Tracker | Follow gmat_club on Instagram

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 07:30

• Invited to interview, 20 minutes ago, from Costa Rica, GMAT:700, GPA: 2.98, Industry: Investment Banking, heard via: email
  • Denied, 31 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:680 (Q49 V34), Industry: Internet and New Media, WE 74, heard via: portal_update
  • Invited to interview, 33 minutes ago, from Canada, GMAT:700 (Q50 V34), GPA: 3.58, Industry: Other, WE 62, heard via: email
  • Denied, 38 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:690, GPA: 3.26, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

Interview Debriefs | MBA Video Series | Live Decision Tracker | Follow gmat_club on Instagram

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 08:30

• Invited to interview, 15 minutes ago, from Peru, GMAT:710, Industry: Consulting, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 29 minutes ago, from Mexico, GMAT:500, GPA: 3.8, Industry: Commercial Banking, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 09:30

• Denied, 14 minutes ago, from India, GMAT:650 (Q47 V32), Industry: Consulting, WE 60, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 54 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:680 (Q45 V38), GPA: 3.95, Industry: Investment Banking, WE 84, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 31 Jan 2019, 12:30

• Invited to interview, 18 minutes ago, from Sweden, GMAT:690 (Q47 V38), Industry: Consumer Electronics, WE 84, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 48 minutes ago, from Canada, GMAT:680 (Q44 V39), heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS

Director
Director
P
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 13:26
Hi Expert,
Here is the link of Said (Oxford) Interview process.

https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/oxf ... gmatandgre

Quote:
Do I have to come to Oxford for an interview?

If you are selected for interview, you will be invited to come to the School and have your interview here. This gives you the opportunity to see the School and meet some of our current students. We also offer interviews at key locations in other countries where possible, - your invitation to interview will specify all options available at that time. However, if you are not able to attend in person we will arrange a Skype interview for you. This will not affect our final decision, we treat interviews via Skype, in Oxford, or in other cities equally.

One stupid question: who will pay the plane fare to attend the university to face the interview?

I'm from out of England.

“The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained in sudden flight but, they while their companions slept, they were toiling upwards in the night.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

MBA Section Director
V
Re: Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 18:51
hammadmisbah wrote:
Just received a mail from Said school for interviewing shortlisting.
Can someone provide guidance as to how to approach it?
I do know the basic MBA questions.
Would love anybody's experience for interviews.

hammadmisbah

Check out the following link to read some of the latest Oxford Said interview experiences.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/said-211/int ... brief.html

MBA Section Director
V

Show Tags

New post 02 Feb 2019, 18:55
AsadAbu wrote:
Hi Expert,
Here is the link of Said (Oxford) Interview process.

https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/oxf ... gmatandgre

Quote:
Do I have to come to Oxford for an interview?

If you are selected for interview, you will be invited to come to the School and have your interview here. This gives you the opportunity to see the School and meet some of our current students. We also offer interviews at key locations in other countries where possible, - your invitation to interview will specify all options available at that time. However, if you are not able to attend in person we will arrange a Skype interview for you. This will not affect our final decision, we treat interviews via Skype, in Oxford, or in other cities equally.

One stupid question: who will pay the plane fare to attend the university to face the interview?

I'm from out of England.

AsadAbu

Unless stated otherwise, you have to pay for all your interview expenses.

Intern
Intern
Schools: Oxford"20 (I)
GRE 1: Q161 V164
GPA: 3.93

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 18:16
Hi guys! I received the interview invitation on Jan 31st. But the admission team requested me to send the original transcript to them on Feb 4th. Just wondering if this is normal practice?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Technology
Schools: Oxford"20 (II)
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.59
WE: Engineering (Other)

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 18:42
alexisfromhkms wrote:
Hi guys! I received the interview invitation on Jan 31st. But the admission team requested me to send the original transcript to them on Feb 4th. Just wondering if this is normal practice?

It seems so. I have also been asked for transcripts

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Schools: Oxford"20 (I)
GRE 1: Q161 V164
GPA: 3.93

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 18:46
hammadmisbah wrote:
alexisfromhkms wrote:

It seems so. I have also been asked for transcripts

Posted from my mobile device

Many thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V161
GPA: 3.95

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2019, 23:19
alexisfromhkms wrote:

Same here! I decided to attend the interview in the UK (on campus) for a chance to see and meet people and will bring my transcript in person. My university's transcript service wanted to charge me $73 to post it to Oxford - no way! For that, I'll just bring it myself.
Intern
Intern
Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Feb 2019, 22:32
I will be flying from Canada to Oxford, for my interviews at Said this week, on 21st February 2019. Would any one of you want to meet up or share accommodation? Kindly message me or leave your contact information! Would be lovely to connect before we meet at the dinner on Thursday :)
GMAT Club Bot
Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2019, 22:32

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   [ 173 posts ] 

Calling all Said (Oxford) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2020!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: SamuelWitwicky

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap