GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Feb 2019, 14:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272812
Open Detailed Calendar
  • MBA ADMISSIONS INTERVIEW: On Campus Vs. Off Campus

     February 18, 2019

     February 18, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Learn how On-Campus & Off-Campus interviews are structured, and when your should opt for on-campus interview. Subscribe to our Youtube channel to get notifications of upcoming videos.
  • GMAT vs GRE - Insider Insights and Tips to Help You Decide

     February 20, 2019

     February 20, 2019

     12:00 PM EST

     01:00 PM EST

    Planning to apply to business school? Don't know which standardized test to take? Noodle Pros experts will discuss the nitty gritty of the GMAT vs GRE. Monday, Feb. 11th at 12 PM and 7 PM ET

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 20:47
kenshai112 wrote:
When was the interview i have it tonight ?

Posted from my mobile device

What exactly are you trying to say kenshai112 ?
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 15
Location: India
GPA: 3.96
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 21:27
Nah,what i meant was how long did it take from the day of the interview to get the decision

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 07:45
Have any round 2 applicants heard back on decisions? I noticed that some applicants were posting admissions results recently in the decision tracker, so I just wanted to see if admissions had started making calls and reached out to people yet.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 08:25
BR530 as it is on a rolling basis, people may have heard back, yes.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 08:26
kenshai112 wrote:
Nah,what i meant was how long did it take from the day of the interview to get the decision

Posted from my mobile device

kenshai112 from what I have found out, at least 10 days.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 08:36
zidaneisco17 you have posted a blank post and therefore I am deleting it.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2018
Posts: 9
Location: Indonesia
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Simon '21 (A$)
GPA: 3.53
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
CAT Tests
Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 13 Feb 2019, 22:26
Hi, I just received an admission from Simon Business School.
My interview was on Jan 9th so I waited for exactly one month.

Good luck to everyone.

Admitted students, is there any whatsapp group for discussions?

Originally posted by aaabbb111 on 08 Feb 2019, 09:01.
Last edited by aaabbb111 on 13 Feb 2019, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Feb 2019, 09:09
aaabbb111 wrote:
Hi, I just received an admission from Simon Business School.
My interview was on Jan 9th so I waited for exactly one month.

Good luck to everyone.

Admitted students, is there any whatsapp group for discussions and if not, shall we create one?

Congrats aaabbb111
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jun 2015
Posts: 30
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 2.91
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:26
Hello everyone!! I just received an admit from Simon. Do we have some whatsapp group, where we can get connected to all the admitted students? Also, can someone tell me how soon do we receive the Scholarship details? Julie told me that I would be getting those through mail in a few days.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:30
snagar043 wrote:
Hello everyone!! I just received an admit from Simon. Do we have some whatsapp group, where we can get connected to all the admitted students? Also, can someone tell me how soon do we receive the Scholarship details? Julie told me that I would be getting those through mail in a few days.

Congratulations snagar043

You will probably get those in two to three days.

The confirmation was over phone?

The most important question. When was your interview?

Oh, and please add the school to your profile.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 20 Jun 2015
Posts: 30
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V37
GPA: 2.91
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:34
MsInvBanker wrote:
snagar043 wrote:
Hello everyone!! I just received an admit from Simon. Do we have some whatsapp group, where we can get connected to all the admitted students? Also, can someone tell me how soon do we receive the Scholarship details? Julie told me that I would be getting those through mail in a few days.

Congratulations snagar043

You will probably get those in two to three days.

The confirmation was over phone?

The most important question. When was your interview?

Thank you MsIvBanker,
The confirmation was over skype call with Julie a while back. I applied in round 2 and got interviewed on 28th Jan with Tonya.
Can you add me to the watsapp group, if we have one for admitted students? My contact number is +919687698299.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:39
snagar043 wrote:
MsInvBanker wrote:
snagar043 wrote:
Hello everyone!! I just received an admit from Simon. Do we have some whatsapp group, where we can get connected to all the admitted students? Also, can someone tell me how soon do we receive the Scholarship details? Julie told me that I would be getting those through mail in a few days.

Congratulations snagar043

You will probably get those in two to three days.

The confirmation was over phone?

The most important question. When was your interview?

Thank you MsIvBanker,
The confirmation was over skype call with Julie a while back. I applied in round 2 and got interviewed on 28th Jan with Tonya.
Can you add me to the watsapp group, if we have one for admitted students? My contact number is +919687698299.

snagar043 I am not aware of any Whatsapp group as of yet but you can post in the following thread to communicate with the other admits.
https://gmatclub.com/forum/simon-roches ... 82984.html

And again, please add the school to your profile.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jun 2018
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:40
Congratulations snagar043!

Great to have you admitted to the Simon community. You'll get the scholarship details over mail sent via FedEx in a few days. You will first receive an email from Roxana Ramirez to confirm your postal address. After that, they'll send you the offer letter (containing your scholarship details) to your address. I hope this answers your query.

There's definitely a WhatsApp group for admitted students and it's a pretty lively one at that. Feel free to PM me your number and I'll have you added there.
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:43
Hey nitishyadav
Any Pakistanis on that group?
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jun 2018
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:46
Hey!

It's a group for all admitted students from across the world. It has at least a couple of Pakistanis if not more. Mariam, joined us a couple of days back. She's from Pakistan.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 26
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:47
MsInvBanker wrote:
Hey nitishyadav
Any Pakistanis on that group?


Yup! PM me or nitish your number if you wish to join!

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:48
nitishyadav wrote:
Hey!

It's a group for all admitted students from across the world. It has at least a couple of Pakistanis if not more. Mariam, joined us a couple of days back. She's from Pakistan.

That is nice. Hope to join you people soon.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
G
Joined: 23 May 2018
Posts: 429
Location: Pakistan
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:50
ameyakarnalkar wrote:
MsInvBanker wrote:
Hey nitishyadav
Any Pakistanis on that group?


Yup! PM me or nitish your number if you wish to join!

Posted from my mobile device

Hey ameyakarnalkar I am still waiting for that admit. As soon as I have it, I will be PMing one of you.
_________________

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Practice makes you perfect.

Kudos are appreciated.

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jun 2018
Posts: 12
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.88
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 09:56
I hope that you get your admit soon. Lots of people have joined us in the last couple of days and it's an exciting time to be an admitted student. Hope to have you in the group pretty soon.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Sep 2018
Posts: 29
Location: India
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 4
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 10:02
MsInvBanker wrote:
ameyakarnalkar wrote:
MsInvBanker wrote:
Hey nitishyadav
Any Pakistanis on that group?


Yup! PM me or nitish your number if you wish to join!

Posted from my mobile device

Hey ameyakarnalkar I am still waiting for that admit. As soon as I have it, I will be PMing one of you.

When were you interviewed? I was interviewed on 23 Jan and seeing people post that getting admits kind of makes me feel things are getting tough ?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)   [#permalink] 11 Feb 2019, 10:02

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 177 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.