GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Jan 2019, 01:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in January
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Round 3 vs Next Year: When Should You Apply?

     January 16, 2019

     January 16, 2019

     10:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    Learn what distinguishes Round 3 from other rounds and how to assess your profile to decide when to apply to b-school in this live webinar! Wednesday, Jan 16th at 10AM PST / 1PM ET
  • 4 Tips for Interviews

     January 18, 2019

     January 18, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    4 tips that will help you prepare for MBA interviews

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Apr 2017
Posts: 11
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 00:24
siddreal wrote:
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
Received an interview invite today. They have invited for an in-person interview scheduled in Mumbai.

Posted from my mobile device


In-person?
Any idea whether alums or Adcoms will conduct the interview?
Are you from Mumbai? I ask so coz they invited you to Mumbai!!

Congrats by the way. :thumbup:



Thank You :)
The Adcoms will conduct the interview. They had 3 options in India-Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. I stay in Mumbai and hence opted for the city.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 05 Mar 2017
Posts: 190
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 01:19
That’s strange. The AdComs will come to India for recruitment ?.

All the best, please share your experience of interview on debrief section.
When is the interview?

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Oct 2015
Posts: 42
Location: India
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 02:00
siddreal wrote:
That’s strange. The AdComs will come to India for recruitment ?.

All the best, please share your experience of interview on debrief section.
When is the interview?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. Adcoms of many colleges come to India for recruitment. Each of the MBA programs has a sizeable number of students from India, and thus I think it makes sense.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 05 Mar 2017
Posts: 190
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2018, 02:03
anirbank91 wrote:
siddreal wrote:
That’s strange. The AdComs will come to India for recruitment ?.

All the best, please share your experience of interview on debrief section.
When is the interview?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes. Adcoms of many colleges come to India for recruitment. Each of the MBA programs has a sizeable number of students from India, and thus I think it makes sense.


Thats good to hear. Schools like Insead usually ask their Alumni in that vicinity to conduct interviews on the school’s behalf, that is why it was kinda new to me.
Manager
Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 07 Aug 2016
Posts: 105
Location: India
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2018, 09:00
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
siddreal wrote:
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
Received an interview invite today. They have invited for an in-person interview scheduled in Mumbai.

Posted from my mobile device


In-person?
Any idea whether alums or Adcoms will conduct the interview?
Are you from Mumbai? I ask so coz they invited you to Mumbai!!

Congrats by the way. :thumbup:



Thank You :)
The Adcoms will conduct the interview. They had 3 options in India-Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. I stay in Mumbai and hence opted for the city.



When is the interview scheduled?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2018, 23:22
targetbusiness wrote:
Hello people,

I submitted my application in Round 1 and awaiting updates from the school. Did anyone receive any info from school lately?
Any invites or admits?


I had applied in R1 and have been invited for a video interview.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2018, 23:23
Arunima Sarkar wrote:
Received an interview invite today. They have invited for an in-person interview scheduled in Mumbai.

Posted from my mobile device


I have been invited for video interview. Is there any difference between video interview and in-person interview?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 05 Mar 2017
Posts: 190
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2018, 23:33
1
aaks wrote:
targetbusiness wrote:
Hello people,

I submitted my application in Round 1 and awaiting updates from the school. Did anyone receive any info from school lately?
Any invites or admits?


I had applied in R1 and have been invited for a video interview.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


Hey, thanks for the info.
When did you get your invite? GMAT?GRE score?
Any info who's gonna conduct your interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2018, 23:42
1
targetbusiness wrote:
aaks wrote:
targetbusiness wrote:
Hello people,

I submitted my application in Round 1 and awaiting updates from the school. Did anyone receive any info from school lately?
Any invites or admits?


I had applied in R1 and have been invited for a video interview.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum


Hey, thanks for the info.
When did you get your invite? GMAT?GRE score?
Any info who's gonna conduct your interview?


Received the invite a few days back. GMAT - 690. The e-mail says adcom will be conducting the interview.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Location: India
CAT Tests
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2018, 19:43
Has anyone received any interview invite in the past 1 week.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 05 Mar 2017
Posts: 190
Concentration: Operations, General Management
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2018, 19:44
Not yet

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2018
Posts: 25
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
WE: Programming (Computer Software)
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Nov 2018, 19:56
I received my invite in the last week. Wednesday i think

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Nov 2017
Posts: 4
Location: India
Schools: Simon '21 (A)
Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 22 Nov 2018, 10:14
Received admit last night with scholarship :D

Originally posted by yatharth15 on 21 Nov 2018, 21:03.
Last edited by yatharth15 on 22 Nov 2018, 10:14, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 22:16
1
yatharth15 wrote:
Received admit last night with forte fellowship :D

Congratulations!!
When was your interview?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2015
Posts: 11
Location: Viet Nam
GRE 1: Q167 V151
GPA: 3.6
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 23:10
yatharth15 wrote:
Received admit last night with forte fellowship :D

Wow, congrats! How did you received the result? Via email?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Nov 2017
Posts: 4
Location: India
Schools: Simon '21 (A)
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 23:51
iceflower wrote:
yatharth15 wrote:
Received admit last night with forte fellowship :D

Wow, congrats! How did you received the result? Via email?

Through skype and then final email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Nov 2017
Posts: 4
Location: India
Schools: Simon '21 (A)
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Nov 2018, 23:52
aaks wrote:
yatharth15 wrote:
Received admit last night with forte fellowship :D

Congratulations!!
When was your interview?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum



It was on 19th Oct
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 00:05
yatharth15 wrote:
aaks wrote:
yatharth15 wrote:
Received admit last night with forte fellowship :D

Congratulations!!
When was your interview?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum



It was on 19th Oct


After one month!! That’s a long time!! Especially when waiting for result..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Current Student
avatar
B
Joined: 12 Sep 2015
Posts: 167
Location: Pakistan
GRE 1: Q162 V157
GPA: 2.84
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 00:08
I think its common for simon they do rolling admissions. I also interviewed on 29 oct but havent heard anything yet. Even people are still getting interview invites

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 04 Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2018, 00:10
saadim wrote:
I think its common for simon they do rolling admissions. I also interviewed on 29 oct but havent heard anything yet. Even people are still getting interview invites

Posted from my mobile device


I had my interview yesterday and now I’m just wondering how long I’ll have to wait to hear from them..


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021) &nbs [#permalink] 22 Nov 2018, 00:10

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5    Next  [ 95 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling Simon (Rochester) MBA Applicants: 2019 Intake (Class of 2021)

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.