GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Aug 2020, 10:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Wharton Moderator
G
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 750 Q50 V41
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2020, 23:06
redskull1 wrote:
Hi Tepper applicants,

I got a mail from a 1st year asking me to get in touch with him if I had any doubts regarding the club/course etc. Now this is after the interview and this has not happened with any other school I have applied to. Does it mean anything.? Can any admits/waitlists/denials from earlier rounds comment on this..? My first thought was it must be a good sign. But it could equally mean I am about to be waitlisted..

Any thoughts anybody..?

Same.
Prior to the mail from a current student, I got a form which had inputs regarding clubs of choice.
Selected a few clubs and recieved a mail from a member of that club.

I think they are showcasing their culture with these mails.
Tepper is known to have a very collaborative and tight knit community.
Though it could mean something more. Would definitely appreciate if any r1 applicant sheds any light on the matter!

Posted from my mobile device
B
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V40
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2020, 23:08
R1 admit here, didn't recieve any such email during the R1 cycle
redskull1 wrote:
Hi Tepper applicants,

I got a mail from a 1st year asking me to get in touch with him if I had any doubts regarding the club/course etc. Now this is after the interview and this has not happened with any other school I have applied to. Does it mean anything.? Can any admits/waitlists/denials from earlier rounds comment on this..? My first thought was it must be a good sign. But it could equally mean I am about to be waitlisted..

Any thoughts anybody..?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Feb 2020, 23:13
Anyone got an invite for round 2 recently? Is there any chance of getting an invite at this last days?
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V39
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 01:14
Is this mail the 'FedEx notification' of this year?
I haven't received anything yet though.

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 03:24
I got the same too but I haven't received an interview invite yet. This seems to be different from the admission process and more to showcase their culture. As the deadline date is nearing up, I don't think they will issue any more invites so clearly the 2 are independent of each other.

SageJiraiya wrote:
redskull1 wrote:
Hi Tepper applicants,

Any thoughts anybody..?

Same.
Prior to the mail from a current student, I got a form which had inputs regarding clubs of choice.

Though it could mean something more. Would definitely appreciate if any r1 applicant sheds any light on the matter!

BSchool Moderator
P
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 03:47
eishmehta wrote:
I got the same too but I haven't received an interview invite yet. This seems to be different from the admission process and more to showcase their culture. As the deadline date is nearing up, I don't think they will issue any more invites so clearly the 2 are independent of each other.

SageJiraiya wrote:
redskull1 wrote:
Hi Tepper applicants,

Any thoughts anybody..?

Same.

Thank you. This clarifies it.
Intern
Intern
B
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 07:36
For folks who got these emails...did anyone visit the campus or meet the adcomm at any events or reach out to any students? Just trying to make sense of these email communications so that future applicants may benefit by understanding the process.

I did not receive any communications but I did visit the campus and met the adcomm.

Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 10:27
sapper9 wrote:
For folks who got these emails...did anyone visit the campus or meet the adcomm at any events or reach out to any students? Just trying to make sense of these email communications so that future applicants may benefit by understanding the process.

I did not receive any communications but I did visit the campus and met the adcomm.

I also got an email yesterday from a current student reaching out to see if I have any questions. I visited the campus before applying. I applied in R2. I did not receive an interview invite.
Intern
Intern
B
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2020, 10:47
thanks S1Intz. It looks like an outreach by the student staff (I think some first year students work with the admissions office) to make sure that folks are still interested in CMU before a decision is made. I do not want to speculate on the decision.

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2020, 19:59
Just 2 more days to go for the R2 results!

MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2020, 23:09
gursimran94 wrote:
Just 2 more days to go for the R2 results!

Good luck guys! Use chat room #3 to stay connected with fellow applicants during the decision period. https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat3.php
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.86

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2020, 21:13
Is notification likely going to be made via portal update?
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2020, 21:16
marditte wrote:

Decisions are usually personal and calls. The postal update happens at the end for e wry one including waitlist and ding.

Interview invites usually email and portal update a day later but depends by school.

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
WAMC! - What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Everything we know about GMAT ONLINE is Here!
Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 03 Mar 2020, 21:17
marditte wrote:

Looks like one will be updated via a call or portal update. Email is also possible.

Intern
Intern
B
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 00:01
R2 D-Day is here! Good luck to all of you!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 03:57
Was anyone waitlisted in R1 and have their decision letter still dated for December with a respond by priority waitlist date of April in the letter itself. I swear it used to say Feb. Thanks!

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38
GMAT 2: 710 Q45 V41
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 04:19
Regem10 wrote:
Was anyone waitlisted in R1 and have their decision letter still dated for December with a respond by priority waitlist date of April in the letter itself. I swear it used to say Feb. Thanks!

Yup same here. Just checked.

~
Manager
Manager
P
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V29
Premium Member

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 05:44
Got the call, admitted!
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.66
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 05:50
Got the call half hour ago. Admitted :)

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 2.86

Show Tags

New post 04 Mar 2020, 06:00
Admitted via phone call.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022   [#permalink] 04 Mar 2020, 06:00

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15  ...  19    Next  [ 375 posts ] 

Calling all CMU Tepper MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status