Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 17:04 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Hey Guys!
I am Gaurav Dutta from Class of 2018 (1st year student). If you guys have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for confirmed incoming students, please feel free to add me. I would love to help incoming student. I am also the Executive Vice President of the Rotman Asset Management Association. My Canada number is +16475715484.

Cheers,
GD
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 65
GMAT 1: 550 Q48 V18
GRE 1: Q790 V490
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Dear All,
Can someone please share the list of recommeded books readings for the first year MBA. Help appreciated. :-D
M.S
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey Folks,
I have got the admit from both Rotman and Queens.
Rotman has not offered any scholarship (I guess because I had applied in R3) while Queens has offered a 15K CAD scholarship.
I am so confused right now! Any suggestions please ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Dear all!

I am an international student who applied in R4. I know that it is bad, however I had special circumstances to do so. Fortunately, I have to spend 2-3 weeks to get student visa.

My question is the following:

Have anyone from R4 got an interview invitation? Or anyone from R3 with unknown decision (and no interview invitation)?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 540 Q40 V24
GMAT 2: 500 Q37 V20
GMAT 3: 530 Q37 V27
Send PM
Hey all,

I applied on the April deadline, received interview invite on the 28th, for an in person interview for May 2nd. Anxiously waiting with my fingers crossed.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 47 [2]
Schools: - Class of 2016
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
Kudos
DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey Folks,
I have got the admit from both Rotman and Queens.
Rotman has not offered any scholarship (I guess because I had applied in R3) while Queens has offered a 15K CAD scholarship.
I am so confused right now! Any suggestions please ?

What do you want to do post-MBA? If you want better opportunities for top firms in finance or consulting, then Rotman is the obvious choice. If not then either school would do.

However, I do think that looking at financials may be a bit short-sighted. Where do you think you'd be able to have a higher starting salary out of MBA? That has a lot of implications for your entire career. How long would it take you to recover $15K if you choose Rotman? I think Queens has their average starting salary closer to $80K while Rotman's is closer to $90K.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Hi,

I have recently been accepted to Rotman and would like to introduce myself!

Are there any groups that I can join to learn more about future classmates?

Cheers!
Oleg
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q43 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
g3lo18 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers!
Oleg

Congrats!

Sure!
You will receive a link for the facebook group from Rotman.

In the group you will see the posts with the https://gmatclub.com/chat group.
If you are from Latin America you will receive an invititation for the https://gmatclub.com/chat group.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
BrunoP wrote:
g3lo18 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers!
Oleg

Congrats!

Sure!

If you are from Latin America you will receive an invititation for the https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

Thank you. I received my acceptance package, but not advised how to connect with the group. Unless I missed a correspondence that went into my junk filter.

Cheers!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
g3lo18 wrote:
BrunoP wrote:
g3lo18 wrote:
Hi,

Cheers!
Oleg

Congrats!

Sure!

Thank you. I received my acceptance package, but not advised how to connect with the group. Unless I missed a correspondence that went into my junk filter.

Cheers!

Hey Congrats!
Did u get any scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey Congrats!
Did u get any scholarship?

Unfortunately, no. Did you?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, can anyone grant me access to fb group? I requested to join couple days ago, unfortunately unable to get in. Many thanks!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

Could anyone kindly help and approve my request to join the FB group?

Thank you
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q43 V39
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
g3lo18 wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone kindly help and approve my request to join the FB group?

Thank you

I believe that just the persons that work at Rotman that can approve your request.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 321 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
I just got off waitlist and accepted. Do you know how long does it usually take for the package to arrive? Is there a deadline mentioned in the package to revert with confirmation?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mbawarrior01 wrote:
I just got off waitlist and accepted. Do you know how long does it usually take for the package to arrive? Is there a deadline mentioned in the package to revert with confirmation?

I got mine within 2 business days (located in Canada). There is a deadline, I presume your deadline to accept will be May 29, 2017.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 540 Q40 V24
GMAT 2: 500 Q37 V20
GMAT 3: 530 Q37 V27
Send PM
mpejic wrote:
Hey all,

I applied on the April deadline, received interview invite on the 28th, for an in person interview for May 2nd. Anxiously waiting with my fingers crossed.

Received a phone call during my lunch, Accepted! I was told that I should be expecting an official package in the next few days.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts