GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Jan 2019, 00:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in January
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
303112345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
272829303112
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Round 3 vs Next Year: When Should You Apply?

     January 16, 2019

     January 16, 2019

     10:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    Learn what distinguishes Round 3 from other rounds and how to assess your profile to decide when to apply to b-school in this live webinar! Wednesday, Jan 16th at 10AM PST / 1PM ET
  • 4 Tips for Interviews

     January 18, 2019

     January 18, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    4 tips that will help you prepare for MBA interviews

Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Rice (Jones) Thread Master
User avatar
S
Joined: 18 Jun 2018
Posts: 103
Location: United States (AZ)
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
CAT Tests
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 11:37
corgigal

I am having the same issue and emailed the admission team. I was told there is a bit of delay on their end and to let them know if I do not see the option to pay by the end of tomorrow.

So fingers crossed for now.







corgigal wrote:
anuj.bit2k10 wrote:
mrsonmax wrote:
Hey folks, Max here from class 2020. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to ask!
for those of you who are internationals and planning to come here with spouses and newborns/infants, i am happy to share my experience. Hook 'em!

Posted from my mobile device


Hello Max,
I had had submitted my application for r2 11 hours before the deadline. Today, I could finally see my application on the UT direct portal. It's mentioned there that
"For your application for admission to be complete, you must submit a nonrefundable application fee (or request a fee waiver) by the application deadline. You may pay your fee online by credit card (MasterCard or Discover), electronic check (eCheck), or bank draft (electronic funds transfer) from a U.S. bank. The amount of the fee is dependent on the type of application you submit."

My query is that has my window to make the payment gone by as its past the application deadline? I have written to Ad-coms as well regarding the same. It would be great if anyone else, who has been in as similar situation, could advise me on this matter.

Hook'em!
Anuj


Anuj,

I also submitted my application close to the deadline and only paid for it the day after. However, I received an email telling me specifically that my Round 2 Application was processing so I believe as long as it was submitted by the deadline, that's what really matters. I mean, I had my official transcript ready to go and was ready to pay, but if their system takes 24-48 hours to give me the option to submit those things, I don't think I would be penalized, but let me know if you find out different.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Sep 2018
Posts: 17
Location: United States (FL)
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V161
GPA: 3.95
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 11:47
funsogu wrote:

I am having the same issue and emailed the admission team. I was told there is a bit of delay on their end and to let them know if I do not see the option to pay by the end of tomorrow.

So fingers crossed for now.


Did you not get access to the GIAC site? I went there last night and paid my admission fee + submitted my official transcript. When I checked this morning, all items were accepted and it says my application is "in review"
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 20:41
Did anyone get a interview shortlist for Round 2 yet?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 13 Jan 2017
Posts: 4
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 00:31
corgigal wrote:
anuj.bit2k10 wrote:
mrsonmax wrote:
Hey folks, Max here from class 2020. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to ask!
for those of you who are internationals and planning to come here with spouses and newborns/infants, i am happy to share my experience. Hook 'em!

Posted from my mobile device


Hello Max,
I had had submitted my application for r2 11 hours before the deadline. Today, I could finally see my application on the UT direct portal. It's mentioned there that
"For your application for admission to be complete, you must submit a nonrefundable application fee (or request a fee waiver) by the application deadline. You may pay your fee online by credit card (MasterCard or Discover), electronic check (eCheck), or bank draft (electronic funds transfer) from a U.S. bank. The amount of the fee is dependent on the type of application you submit."

My query is that has my window to make the payment gone by as its past the application deadline? I have written to Ad-coms as well regarding the same. It would be great if anyone else, who has been in as similar situation, could advise me on this matter.

Hook'em!
Anuj


Anuj,

I also submitted my application close to the deadline and only paid for it the day after. However, I received an email telling me specifically that my Round 2 Application was processing so I believe as long as it was submitted by the deadline, that's what really matters. I mean, I had my official transcript ready to go and was ready to pay, but if their system takes 24-48 hours to give me the option to submit those things, I don't think I would be penalized, but let me know if you find out different.
[/quote]

Thanks a ton max!

Awaiting the interview invites now! fingers crossed :D
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Jul 2018
Posts: 59
Location: United Kingdom
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 00:38
jaabhin wrote:
Did anyone get a interview shortlist for Round 2 yet?

Posted from my mobile device


If it helps I applied in round one and heard about my interview the week after, but I think some people were waiting longer. They give the admissions team a large window to conduct all the interviews
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021 &nbs [#permalink] 16 Jan 2019, 00:38

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   [ 145 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: howdytex2



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.