GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 May 2019, 17:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  
Rice (Jones) Thread Master
G
Concentration: Finance, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GPA: 3.36
CAT Tests
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 12:37
corgigal

I am having the same issue and emailed the admission team. I was told there is a bit of delay on their end and to let them know if I do not see the option to pay by the end of tomorrow.

So fingers crossed for now.

corgigal wrote:
anuj.bit2k10 wrote:
mrsonmax wrote:
Hey folks, Max here from class 2020. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to ask!
for those of you who are internationals and planning to come here with spouses and newborns/infants, i am happy to share my experience. Hook 'em!

Posted from my mobile device

Hello Max,
I had had submitted my application for r2 11 hours before the deadline. Today, I could finally see my application on the UT direct portal. It's mentioned there that
"For your application for admission to be complete, you must submit a nonrefundable application fee (or request a fee waiver) by the application deadline. You may pay your fee online by credit card (MasterCard or Discover), electronic check (eCheck), or bank draft (electronic funds transfer) from a U.S. bank. The amount of the fee is dependent on the type of application you submit."

My query is that has my window to make the payment gone by as its past the application deadline? I have written to Ad-coms as well regarding the same. It would be great if anyone else, who has been in as similar situation, could advise me on this matter.

Hook'em!
Anuj

Anuj,

I also submitted my application close to the deadline and only paid for it the day after. However, I received an email telling me specifically that my Round 2 Application was processing so I believe as long as it was submitted by the deadline, that's what really matters. I mean, I had my official transcript ready to go and was ready to pay, but if their system takes 24-48 hours to give me the option to submit those things, I don't think I would be penalized, but let me know if you find out different.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q45 V38
GRE 1: Q160 V161
GPA: 3.95
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2019, 12:47
funsogu wrote:

I am having the same issue and emailed the admission team. I was told there is a bit of delay on their end and to let them know if I do not see the option to pay by the end of tomorrow.

So fingers crossed for now.

Did you not get access to the GIAC site? I went there last night and paid my admission fee + submitted my official transcript. When I checked this morning, all items were accepted and it says my application is "in review"
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Jan 2019, 21:41
Did anyone get a interview shortlist for Round 2 yet?

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.5

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 01:31
corgigal wrote:
anuj.bit2k10 wrote:
mrsonmax wrote:
Hey folks, Max here from class 2020. If you have any questions about the program, feel free to ask!
for those of you who are internationals and planning to come here with spouses and newborns/infants, i am happy to share my experience. Hook 'em!

Hello Max,
I had had submitted my application for r2 11 hours before the deadline. Today, I could finally see my application on the UT direct portal. It's mentioned there that
"For your application for admission to be complete, you must submit a nonrefundable application fee (or request a fee waiver) by the application deadline. You may pay your fee online by credit card (MasterCard or Discover), electronic check (eCheck), or bank draft (electronic funds transfer) from a U.S. bank. The amount of the fee is dependent on the type of application you submit."

My query is that has my window to make the payment gone by as its past the application deadline? I have written to Ad-coms as well regarding the same. It would be great if anyone else, who has been in as similar situation, could advise me on this matter.

Hook'em!
Anuj

Anuj,

I also submitted my application close to the deadline and only paid for it the day after. However, I received an email telling me specifically that my Round 2 Application was processing so I believe as long as it was submitted by the deadline, that's what really matters. I mean, I had my official transcript ready to go and was ready to pay, but if their system takes 24-48 hours to give me the option to submit those things, I don't think I would be penalized, but let me know if you find out different.
[/quote]

Thanks a ton max!

Awaiting the interview invites now! fingers crossed :D
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.4
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 01:38
jaabhin wrote:
Did anyone get a interview shortlist for Round 2 yet?

If it helps I applied in round one and heard about my interview the week after, but I think some people were waiting longer. They give the admissions team a large window to conduct all the interviews
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2019, 01:48
Yeah, I applied last monday and got an interview invite yesterday. Just wanted to check who else from the group had got an invite. :)

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: McCombs '21 (A$)
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 14:14
Has anyone else been invited to interview? I applied R2 but haven't heard anything yet..
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 16:05
gmat0time wrote:
Has anyone else been invited to interview? I applied R2 but haven't heard anything yet..

Nothing yet! Submitted last minute though so we'll see
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: McCombs '21 (A$)
GPA: 3.6

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 16:29
corgigal wrote:
gmat0time wrote:

Yea I submitted mine very last minute too. Good luck!
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 17:07
Nothing yet. I submitted last min and just updated the last of the documents requested last week

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.43

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2019, 17:17
gmat0time wrote:
corgigal wrote:
gmat0time wrote:

Yea I submitted mine very last minute too. Good luck!

Same here, hours before the deadline, and nothing yet.
G
CAT Tests
Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 10:12
Any update on Interview invites? It looks like they starting sending out invites on Jan 21
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 10:17
funsogu wrote:
Any update on Interview invites? It looks like they starting sending out invites on Jan 21

From the decision tracker, I see ChandraS ,who applied in R2, got an interview invite on Jan 23rd.
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 12:30
McCombs DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 11 minutes ago, from United States, GPA: 3.71, Industry: Advertising and PR, WE 60, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 14 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:720 (Q48 V41), heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 14:00
Got an interview invite today
MBA Section Director
V
Multiple Decisions Reported  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 14:30
McCombs DECISION TRACKER

Updates for the last hour:

• Invited to interview, 8 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:680 (Q47 V36), GPA: 3.07, Industry: Pharmaceuticals and Biotech, WE 100, heard via: email
  • Invited to interview, 59 minutes ago, from United States, GMAT:710 (Q47 V40), Industry: Energy and Utilities, WE 45, heard via: email

UPDATE YOUR STATUS
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 15:47
Mine still shows "in review". Hope it's not a bad sign lol..
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 18:07
Got an interview invite this morning!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V38
GPA: 3.43
WE: Project Management (Computer Software)

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2019, 21:23
Same here! Wasn't able to update until this evening though. Very excited; best of luck to all!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Jan 2019, 02:43
So the final decision date is March 28 but I was wondering till when interview invites roll out? If anyone has any insight into how long should one wait for interview invite before abandoning all hope. :P
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021   [#permalink] 25 Jan 2019, 02:43

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13    Next  [ 256 posts ] 

Calling McCombs (UT Austin) MBA Applicants: (2019 Intake)Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: howdytex2

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap