Last visit was: 29 May 2024, 00:48 It is currently 29 May 2024, 00:48
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 6200 [4]
Given Kudos: 65
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.6
WE:Science (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 314
Schools: Simon '25
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GPA: 3.72
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Re: Actual LSAT CR bank by Broall [#permalink]
broall GMATNinja
What levels of accuracy should we expect in these questions? I've kept a detailed error log / tracker for all of these LSAT questions posted day-wise by Broall. I could definitely feel an improvement in my CR game, as I've reached Day 24 today. Was wondering if there are any accuracy benchmarks you'd recommend for Easy, Medium & Hard for these LSAT questions
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 64048 [2]
Given Kudos: 1798
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
GMAT 2: 800 Q51 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V170

GRE 2: Q170 V170
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
FahdHaroon wrote:
broall GMATNinja
What levels of accuracy should we expect in these questions? I've kept a detailed error log / tracker for all of these LSAT questions posted day-wise by Broall. I could definitely feel an improvement in my CR game, as I've reached Day 24 today. Was wondering if there are any accuracy benchmarks you'd recommend for Easy, Medium & Hard for these LSAT questions

That's a tough question, especially when we're talking about a randomly selected subset of LSAT questions. Or GMAT questions, for that matter -- if you miss 5 out of 30 random GMAT questions, that could be really good or really bad, depending on the difficulty levels. And since we can never know the EXACT difficulty level of any one question, it's tough to reliably interpret accuracy data unless the sets are standardized in some way.

The data becomes much easier to interpret if we're talking about an entire LSAT section (roughly 25 questions per section). Those LSAT sections don't vary much in difficulty, so if you miss 12 RC questions on one LSAT section and 6 on another, that's a sure sign that you're doing something differently from day to day.

There's obviously going to be a little bit of variation from test to test, but we find that students who are consistently only missing about 20% of the questions LSAT CR or RC sections (in under 60 minutes) have a decent shot at something close to a 40 on the verbal section of the GMAT. That's not an EXACT number, but if somebody is regularly missing close to 10 questions on their LSAT CR/RC sections, then a 40V probably isn't in the cards just yet.

And again, we're talking about an entire section's worth of questions, so you'll need full, official LSAT practice tests to get that data. You can access 70+ official LSAT tests for $99/year on the LSAC test prep website: https://www.lsac.org/lawhub. Alternatively, check out the the bottom of this article for a link to a free official LSAT practice test, along with links to books containing numerous official practice tests.

I hope that helps a bit, and thank you for the excellent question!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 115 [0]
Given Kudos: 522
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
Send PM
Splendid collection! Glad, I bumped into this :) broall
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 280
Send PM
thank you very much! this is so helpful for CR practice! the questions are bit harder than GMAT and that is what makes it interesting!
Although are there any more questions other than this? as in with their links available?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6951 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts
GRE Forum Moderator
14031 posts